Chimon's Birthday

This update is posted in less than 24 hours after the previous one. Please check the previous chapter if you haven't read it yet. Thank you :)

+++++++++++++++++

Arthit kept on looking at the cake box on his lap. It is finally Saturday and he has been worried about what will happen. Kong assured him that everything is fine and they just need to stick to the initial 'story' of how they became together then they can be honest about the rest.

"Are you okay?" Ice asked making Arthit scratch his nape. He is using his personal car right now but he asked Ice to drive for him since Kong also invited Ice to come over. His parents went on a one day trip to Pattaya to see the beach and will be back tomorrow morning. His dad and uncle Jacob made sure that he will 'impress' Kong's parents. Jacob is a gifted baker so he made the cake that Arthit brought.

"I'm nervous," Arthit admitted. He can still remember when he met Kay's parents. It was casual, they were just friends back then. This time, he is meeting Kong's parents as his lover and despite how Kong kept on saying that his parents are fine with it, he still cannot forget the fact that Kong's father did not immediately accept Kong when he came out to them.

"You can just tell me if you want to go home later," and that made Arthit laugh.

"You're coming over not as my bodyguard, Ice. Kong did say he's inviting you as a friend." Up to this day, he still finds it amusing when Kong and Ice interacts. They're both awkward together though he can see that Kong is trying to talk to Ice. His bodyguard and driver is just too aloof for his own good that even Kong cannot break into him.

As they are bringing Arthit's personal car, they were able to enter the curb where they would usually send Kong off. A smile immediately formed on Arthit's face when he saw Kong standing outside their gate and he can see him waving at them. He was then signaling if where they can park in front of their house. Arthit tried to look around to check Kong's home. It is a one-story house. It looks simple but you can clearly see how homey it is from the outside.

Just like Kong.

Once Arthit came out of the car, he wasn't able to hold himself to grin when Kong welcomed him with a hug.

"Hi. Welcome," Kong whispered after breaking the hug.

"I'm nervous."

"You shouldn't be, it's just my family." Kong even batted his brows. He then saw Ice approach them with paper bags on his hands.

"What's that?" Kong pointed at Ice's hands and then he looked at Arthit. The actor can only scratch his nape before he turned around and took out the cake box and it made Kong's jaw drop.

"Arthit?! I thought I said you don't have to bring anything."

"Trust me, I insisted. It was dad and uncle Jacob," Arthit immediately replied making Kong shake his head in amusement.

"Okay-okay. Let's go in, it's time for lunch. Mom cooks so well," Kong happily said as he held Arthit's hand and pulled him in with Ice following behind. He made sure to look around first before he fully entered the gate and Kong had to stop from walking to look at him.

"Ice, it's my neighborhood, relax," Kong assured him and it made Arthit laugh.

"Ice let's go," and Kong pulled him again making Ice pull his lips in as he took a deep breath. He's surprisingly nervous for Arthit too.

"Mom they're here!" Kong exclaimed the moment they entered the door. Arthit gave a wai as he saw Kong's father seated on the single couch, watching the television... which is surprisingly showing his face and the fact that he's trending online after he did a short Instagram live this morning to announce that he's back to work by Monday. It trended but he did not expect for it to be featured on a showbiz noon show.