Hungry Sisters

Arthit greets everyone as he entered the set. He has finished his hair and makeup so he needs to join the briefing before the filming starts.

He is currently in the set of Hungry Sister hosted by P'Jennie and P'Golf. This guesting has long been requested but P'Jane was only able to insert it on his schedule now. So despite being on a Sunday which he usually requests to be his free day, Arthit had to come for filming.

"Hi phi." Arthit greeted the two women whom he considers as his elder sisters in their company.

"Oh look at this handsome young man." Golf playfully said as she patted Arthit's shoulder.

"Arthiiittt~" Jennie sing-song his name as she started to dance around making Arthit laugh.

"You won't burn down our set, right?" Jennie asked.

"Phi! I may not be a gifted cook, but I don't think I have reached the point of burning anything in the kitchen." Arthit replied as he scratched his nape.

"I can't wait to taste what Arthit will prepare later." Golf chimed in.

"Don't expect, phi." Arthit chuckled as he is not even sure if he can survive the shoot. Aside from cooking, he knows how much of a tease these two are.

A few minutes later, the director and the assistant director came over for briefing. Hungry Sisters is a show where the guests cook based on the concept of the episode. Golf and Jennie will then be interviewing them and helping them out in cooking as well.

Arthit has already reviewed the script and he saw that they will need to mention Kongpob too. He's actually amused by how his so-called boyfriend is mentioned everywhere despite how much he asked for them to respect their privacy. He sometimes wonders if when will they be able to start letting the topic of his relationship die down if it kept on going on like this.

The shoot started and Arthit immediately felt the high and fun atmosphere because of Jennie and Golf. They have good chemistry in hosting so it's not a wonder why their show is already on its second season.

Once he was called, he entered and greeted around. Jennie then explained what he was going to make.

"So our concept for today is something that Arthit likes to eat when he was in university. How many years has it been since you graduated?" Golf asked.

"Three years," Arthit replied as he raised his fingers.

"For sure that you can still remember what you usually eat back then. What are you going to cook for us today, Arthit?" Golf asked again.

"I actually just wanted to do something fried since that is what I usually ate." He chuckled.

"But then I was reminded by this restaurant near my university where I would usually go."

"What restaurant is this?" Jennie asked as she moved closer to Arthit and Arthit playfully whispered the name to her.

"Oh-oh, I know that. I graduated from that university too and I ate there a lot." Jennie nodded in agreement.

"I really liked their carbonara so I decided to make one today." And Jennie and Golf applauded.

"Are you confident?"

"No." he immediately got flustered.

"Ohoo... Arthit Rojnapat is not confident." Jennie teased making his ears turn red.