Lemons, I'd like you to meet...

Jane frowns as he watches Arthit's personal phone vibrate in his hand. He sighed the moment the screen turned dark. That was the third call. He cleared his throat as he looks in front, Arthit is busy talking to his fans and the host as he is currently having a mall show for the lip product he is endorsing.

"So who came with you today?" Arthit personally interviewed his male fan who won the game they just played.

"Oh, I came with my boyfriend." The fan excitedly said as he pointed at the crowd. The crowd cheered and his boyfriend waved at him.

"Ooohooo, so nice of your boyfriend to accompany you to see me." Arthit waved at the fan's boyfriend who waved back while taking a video of his lover on stage.

"How about you phi? Where is your boyfriend?" the fan confidently asked making the crowd go wild as the question obviously flustered Arthit. Everyone started screaming and the host kept on laughing at the side.

"Oiii Arthit, they are curious." The host said.

"Oh, so the question is back to me?" He playfully asked but the fans continued to scream as his male fan kept on laughing beside him.

Arthit can already feel his entire face turn red over his fans' reaction. He looked up to see those who are on the second and third level screaming as well. He can see some of his fans waving a picture of him and Kongpob or just a hand banner with #ArtKong. When he entered this fake relationship, not once has he ever imagined his fans to be this accepting. Of course, there were some who got disappointed, and some of them left, but a lot of them seriously stayed.

"How do I answer when everyone is screaming?" he raised his hand as if he's asking permission to speak making the host and his fan signal everyone to keep quiet. Hushed whispers remained as they anticipated Arthit's answer.

"Wait what was the question again?" he scratched his nape which only erupted the crowd once more.

"Phi, I asked if where is P'Kong?" with the fan dropping Kongpob's name, the screaming became louder that Arthit had to cover his ears as he laughs at them. He can already imagine the casual mall-goers getting disturbed by how loud they are.

"Well..." Arthit cleared his throat and the crowd slowly returned to hushed whispers.

"He's probably busy working right now." Arthit cannot believe why he suddenly sounded shy answering his fan's question. His expression just made the crowd scream again as he can only scratch his nape.

"It's okay phi, I am sure that you still meet him in your free time, right?" the fan replied and Arthit suddenly feels like his energy is draining over how the crowd is screaming. He can feel his entire body hot due to embarrassment.

"Yes-yes, of course." and another wave of screaming.

"Okay-okay, that's too much information already. I need to ask you now." Arthit cleared his throat once the fans started to keep quiet.

"Yes phi?"

"What are you going to do after this event?" Arthit asked so he can insert his endorsement.

"Oh, my boyfriend and I are going to eat, phi. What would you like to suggest? Should we eat carbonara from Gorilla Grill, Cantonese food at little Hongkong or should we eat some Japanese food?" the fan's answer made the crowd scream again and Arthit raised both of his hands on defeat. He should have stopped the fan the moment he started mentioning the names of the restaurant but he got stunned.

He looked at the side to see Jane and Rainza laughing at him, the host is also laughing as he can only shake his head.

"Okay-okay, I think you can choose wherever you want... as I am sure that even after you eat, Ma Kiss will still be on your lips. You can also reapply it so your lips will still look good." Arthit tried his best to save himself as he even brought out the lip product from his pocket but it only resulted in fans laughing and cheering at his reaction.