Of song lyrics, advises, and dessert date

This chapter is posted less than 24 hours from the previous one. Please check the previous chapter if you haven't read it yet.

This is the longest chapter to date. I wanna cri lol Sorry for any mistakes that you'll see along the way, I sort of gave up in editing fksdfdlfksd but I'll get back to it later. hehe

Thank you for reading💛💛

++++++++++

Arthit knows that this project is going to be very time constraining, but he never thought that it will definitely take A LOT of his time on top of his other schedules.

He is someone who would always love to prepare himself for a project, but their director has a lot of demands. Aside from acting working which is also testing their chemistry, they have speech workshops and he also needs to attend language classes for his role.

He cannot even play with Pluto when he comes home as he is already asleep and in the morning, he's grumpy when he wakes him up.

To top that, he can barely meet his boyfriend, no babe time at all. He never thought that after being used to having Kong around or meeting him often during his break and before the project was offered to him, he'll be missing him like this.

They would still do their usual exchange of messages and calls or video calls at night. He'll watch Kong work while he reads through script or cue cards but it's different when he's really around.

He also knows that Kong is not happy about this project at all. If only he has a choice, he wouldn't accept it. Then again, Director Anna is really nice to him and seems to really look at him as an actor and would always take his comments and suggestions into consideration.

For Jee, he has already talked to her after their first day of their workshop and he's glad that somehow, the girl finally understands her place in his life.

Right after the first day of their workshop, Arthit observes how Jee is taking an IG story in front of the mirror. After she stopped, Arthit approached her. He can see Rainza's surprised expression but he just gave her a nod.

"Jee, can we talk?" the sudden approach obviously surprised the actress who kept her phone inside her pocket and smiled at him.

"Sure, about what?" Jee smiled at him widely.

"I want to make things clear before we dive into this project further as I know that we'll be spending more days together from workshop to filming," Arthit made sure to look at her in the eyes.

Jee gulps as she is now looking at Arthit, not his character in the drama which he embodied the whole time they were in the workshop earlier.

"Okay..."

"I know that you know that I am in a relationship, right?" Jee pulls her lips in as she nods.

"And you also know that we have been through a lot lately," Jee nods again. She monitored the news the whole time. She also posted support on her social media account.

"Because of that, I don't want Kong to worry further-"

"What do you mean?"

"Do I have to recall what happened last year? When you got featured by Mielle?" Jee's lips parted a little as she shook her head. Of course, she knows that. She was reprimanded by her manager and their representative because of what she did as well as her answers to the press when questions about Arthit is involved. She heavily got criticized by it as well.

"Listen," Arthit clears his throat.

"I truly appreciate your admiration. I am thankful that there are people who look up to me, made me one of their inspiration to enter this industry, dreamed to work with me... I truly appreciate that. Thank you for always being vocal about that, Jee," Arthit can see her purse her lips.