Defeated

Important note: If there are any cases mentioned in this chapter, please be informed that they were mentioned without proper and complete research concerning how the law works in Thailand. They are stated here as part of the FICTION so take it with a grain of salt. Thank you.

Another long one 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

+++++++++++++++++++

Arthit glances at Kong as he tightened his hold on his hand.

"Are you ready?" Arthit asked as he kissed his fingers. Kong pulled his lips into a smile as he nods. Kong needs to give his statement and Arthit came to accompany him.

Jane has cancelled all his schedules for the time being because of the ongoing case. As expected, the media and the public have their eyes on how the issue will be resolved. There is not a day that Arthit and Stud's face is not on a news site, television, or newspaper.

"Arthit, the security escort is here," Ice informed them before he came out of the driver's seat.

"I'll be there the whole time," Arthit encouraged him and Kong nodded again.

"I can do this," Kong smiled at him.

"I'm stronger than you think I am, babe," Kong smiled at him making Arthit smile as well.

"I know... but I want to protect you," Arthit smiles as Kong reached out to hold their clasped hands.

"And I can see that," Kong then took a deep breath as he looked at the door.

"Let's go?" he asked and Arthit nodded.

Arthit then opened the door and Ice immediately covered them. Arthit made sure to hold Kong's hand tightly as they passed through the sea of media and people who came to see them.

"Come here, come here," Arthit pulled Kong in his embrace as he protectively placed his arm around his back as they continued walking. Kong looked down to avoid the cameras despite the security escort that was given to them.

Once they entered the place and away from the media, Arthit took a step back to check Kong's condition but his heart skipped a little seeing him smile.

"All good," Kong raised a thumbs up making Arthit chuckle. Even Ice who is standing beside them subtly smiles seeing how Kong is assuring Arthit.

"Let's go?" Atty. Leo approached them as Kong greeted him. The couple then followed him.

Arthit made sure to keep an eye on Kongpob the whole time he followed the procedure until he gave his statement.

"Arthit," Atty. Nicky called his attention.

"Yes?"

"Stud's lawyer said that he is requesting to talk to Kong," Atty. Nicky said and it immediately made Arthit stand up.

"No!"

"I know you won't allow it, but Stud is allowed to request it... and it's up to Kong if he agrees," Atty. Nicky replied but Arthit's brows furrowed as he shakes his head.

"No!"

"Arthit, calm down," Jane who was seated beside him earlier also stood up.

"P'Jane, what if Stud says something or does something again?"

"He won't dare... he's under custody and the investigation is on-going... he already knows where this is going the moment he decided to terminate his contract with ACB," Atty. Nicky said.

Arthit just pursed his lips as he clenched his jaw. He doesn't think he'd want to see Kong talk to Stud ever again. Kong told him about how Stud came over Mielle and his blood boiled in anger because of it.