Everything Kong, everything

Quite a long one.

++++++++++++++

Kong finally found himself giving a genuine smile the moment he saw the picture that Khai sent

Kong finally found himself giving a genuine smile the moment he saw the picture that Khai sent. Arthit looks really good that it sent butterflies all over his system. '

It has been a week since that night, and Kong never received any explanation or story and he accepted it. When he woke up the next day, he just received a message from Arthit: thank you for last night.

He did not know what to reply so he just sent him a sticker, after that, the actor did not reply. He just started seeing him interact with his fans on twitter and then he started going to schedules again.

He'll lie if he says that he didn't feel hurt over how Arthit did not tell him anything after what he did, but then he knows that he did it on his own. Arthit did not ask for him to do it, he came there himself and he knows that this a price to pay for actually falling or the actor.

Kong took a deep breath as he's about to lock his phone but a notification came. He immediately opened it and he found himself smiling again after seeing the post.

At least you're happy to see your lemons, that's all that matters.

+

"So you're Kongpob's friend?" Third asked the stylist who is now fixing his things. The tall guy nodded confusedly at the writer and Arthit finds the scene amusing.

"I can't believe this Arthit... I met Kao the photographer when he was hired for the look test of the drama I wrote... now I met Khai, his stylist friend... but I haven't met Kongpob yet. When??!" Third whined as he faces Arthit who is now busy removing his accessories as the event already ended. Third came to 'accompany' him but he knows that his main reason was his sudden disappearance a week ago.