Bad Dreams

(A.N: The italics will be the Doctor's wife which will be a dream. It will all be in the Doctor's wife's Point Of View)

After the chips, the Doctor takes Rose and Galaxy back to the TARDIS, where they both go and sit down on the jump seat and the Doctor flies the TARDIS into the time vortex. Once he has done that, he looks up at the girls who are in a fit of laughter. "What's so funny?" he asks them but instead of answering, they laugh even louder. "Whatever. Now, off to bed. Both of you. I don't want you falling asleep when we're on our next adventure." This makes Rose yawn and Galaxy roll her eyes. "Now that you mention it, I'm feeling a little tired. I'll see you tomorrow... in the morning... when the cockrals crow. Nevermind. I'll see you both when I wake up," Rose tells them whilst hopping off the jump seat and walking down the corridor, which makes it light up. The Doctor looks back down at the console thinking Galaxy was going to say something about being tired and then go to bed but she didn't. She just sat there. "You can go to bed you know," hetells her. "I know but you're forgetting to do something that you promised back on Platform One," she tells the Doctor to which he just look back up to her confused.

"What?" he asks completely oblivious. Well, he certainly is the Doctor who forgets promises. "You need to get the TARDIS to scan me," she reminds him which makes him click his fingers and point at her. "Right. Up you get then," he tells her. She goes to get up off the jump seat but she falls off instead because the TARDIS knocks her off. "Did you have to do that?" she asks the TARDIS. She hums back in response and Galaxy rolls her eyes. "I will go to bed once you scan me, alright?" she asks her. The TARDIS answers with a light hum and the console room lights up. "Oh, haha. Very funny. At least you listen and remember things but someone in the room doesn't remember something that I he said he would do about an hour ago," she tells her and the room lights up. "What's going on?" asks the Doctor, who is completely oblivious to the conversation and is looking at the scan that is on the screen. "Nothing," Galaxy answers quickly and then walks over to him and leans on the console facing the Doctor. "Alright then. What's wrong with me then?" she asks him.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing is wrong with you. You can look if you want," he tells her without looking at Galaxy and she shakes her head in response. "No. I trust your judgement," she tells him but she notices that his eyes haven't left the screen so she turns around and see the photo he took off of her earlier is attached to the screen. "That's your wife isn't she?" The Doctor hums in response and she turns back around so she's facing him. "What happened to her?" she asks him. "There was a war between my people and a race called the Daleks. The Last Great Time War is what we called it. And it lasted for thirty thousand years," he starts saying to Galaxy. He stops for a second and looks at her. "Do you really want to know because this will change how you see me. You have to be ultimately sure you want me to tell you, so are you sure? Are you absolutely sure?" he asks her and she nods her head in response.

"Alright. If you say so. But it would be best if we sit down when I tell you," he tells me and Galaxy nods her head and they both go and sit down on the jump seat. "Continue," she tells him.

"But on the very last day of the war, I escaped but right before I left the planet, the last thing I saw was my wife being killed by a dalek. And it was one of the reasons why I decided to stop the war by destroying my planet which would kill all of the daleks and the people on the planet. I killed 2.47 billions children on Gallifrey," he tells her. The Doctor looks at the floor and puts his hands in his lap. Galaxy puts her hands on top of the Doctor's hands and stroke them with my thumbs. "Hey. Don't worry about it. You're not alone anymore so you don't have to worry about anything. Rose and I are here for you," Galaxy tells the Doctor and he nods his head. "Right. Now, off to bed, you. You need to get some sleep for our next adventure," says the Doctor getting up from the jump ship making Galaxy fall off the seat again. "I'm going to get some serious bruses from falling off this seat. Right, I'll see you soon," she tells him whilst getting up. "Now, where is it?" she asks whilst walking towards the corridor.