ii. The End of the World

Doctor's P.O.V:

Galaxy rips her hand out of mine and my smile drops. The feeling of her hand felt nice, fantastic even as if I knew that feeling, the tingling sensations that I got when I held my wife's hand. But she was dead. She died in the time war. She got exterminated by the Daleks when I wasn't looking. Her scream when she got hit rings in my head at this very moment and I don't like it. My wife was the last person that I had and then she was gone. I look around the room to see where Galaxy went but I notice Rose walking out of the room too and Jabe holding a scanner but I ignore it and walk out of the room. I walk around the corridors and find Galaxy sitting down in an observation room holding her phone. "What's wrong with me? What happened yesterday, it's like one of my dreams. I don't understand. They're just dreams," she says.

"Maybe not," I say which makes Galaxy jump slightly and she turns her head which makes her see me. "They could be visions into your future."

"But if they are, then why do I get dreams of things from my past. Or someone else's past?" she asks. "Don't know. I'll make the TARDIS give you a scan once this is all over. Now, let's go find your sister," I say.

"Doctor? Before we go, can I ask something else?" she asks.

"Sure. What is it?" I ask.

"Well, I don't know why but I can't remember anything before my ninth birthday. Well, I think it's my birthday. I'm not too sure. I'm distracting myself. Anyway, do you know why that is?" she asks. I chuckle at her ranting. It sounds like I'm with my wife. She always used to rant about unuseful things. "Not a clue but like I said. I'll scan you with the TARDIS once this is all over. Now, let's go and find your sister," I say. I walk out of the room and hear footsteps so I know Galaxy is following me.

PA - Would the owner of the blue box in private gallery fifteen, please report to the steward's office immediately. Guests are reminded that all use of teleportation devices are strictly forbidden under the Peace Treaty 5.4/cup/16. Thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Galaxy's P.O.V:

"Oi, now, Careful with that!" the Doctor calls towards the little blue people who are moving the TARDIS. "Park it properly! No scratches," I say. One of the blue people come over to the Doctor and I and hands him a card and walks off to follow the others. The Doctor looks down at the card and I lean into him arm to read 'Have a nice day' scrawled on it, making me giggle lightly. The Doctor shoves the card into his pocket and grabs my hand before we head off to find Rose. "Doctor. I know you want to wait until we get back to the TARDIS to scan me so you can tell me what's wrong with me but if you had to guess, what do you think is wrong with me?" I ask.

"Nothing. I don't think anything is wrong with you," he says.

"Why do you think that?" I ask.

"Just a guess. Like you asked. Besides, it's common for it to happen to anyone. Just think of it as deja vu," he says. I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"No, it's not. It only happens to70 per cent of people and even if it does happen to, then how do you explain the fact that I dream about your past. Just you. No one else. If I were to get deja vu, I would dream of anyone or anything. But I dream of just you. You and nothing else. It's frustrating when I don't know what's happening. I have to know what is going on and when it's going to and who's involved," I say. The Doctor nods his head and I hear a buzzing and see the Doctor holding his sonic at me. "You could've just scanned me when I asked you because knowing your memory, you would've forgotten about needing to scan me when we get back to the TARDIS after all of this."