i. The Unquiet Dead

Let me just say, when Galaxy woke up two and a half hours later, she wasn't exactly pleased when she walked into the kitchen to find flour and milk scattered on the worktop. She sighs and grabs a sponge and wet it then start wiping down the worktop. Afterwards a good five minutes of cleaning up, I grab more flour, milk, eggs, sugar, butter, strawberries and chocolate chips and start measuring it all out but she puts the chocolate chips into a glass bowl and puts it into the microwave for three minutes. (I'm sorry to all Americans but, I'm British. We don't put baking powder in our pancakes. I don't exactly get why you do it.) Galaxy puts it into a jug and grabs the frying pan out of a cupboard. Then she grabs some oil and puts a little bit into the frying pan and puts it onto the hob. Whilst the oil is heating up, Galaxy grabs the strawberries and washes the quickly before she grabs about seven of them and starts to cut them up into slices. Once that's done, Galaxy puts about 50ml of pancake mixture into the frying pan and starts to cook. After about five minutes, she ends up making these.

 After about five minutes, she ends up making these

~~~~~~~~~

Stumbling into the console room, I see the Doctor and Rose talking. Wow. Wouldn't see that coming. I go and sit next to Rose quietly and I lean back on the chair. "Ok, so which one of you two made a mess in the kitchen and doesn't know how to clean it up?" Galaxy asks which makes both the Doctor and Rose's heads snap towards me. "That would be me. But how are you? You normally pass out on the bed after a nightmare but you fell onto the floor last night," says Rose. "I'll be fine. Just get past the headache from falling on the floor and I'll be alright. Now, where are we going today?" asks Galaxy.

"Well, since you chose last time, I'm gonna let Rose choose this time," says the Doctor and Rose and I nod our heads. "Can we help fly the TARDIS?" Galaxy asks which makes the Doctor nod his head slowly.

~~~~~~~~~

"Hold that one down!" the Doctor yells at Rose whilst everyone tries to keep stood up in the TARDIS whilst she's shaking. "I'm holding this one down!" Rose retorts, stretching as far as she could to hold down the button. "Well, hold them both down!" he counters, flipping and dressing levers and switches and buttons. I hop off the jump-seat and hold down the button that the Doctor had pointed to that Rose can't get to and the TARDIS stabilizes a little bit. "I'm here too," I tell them.

"We know but you need to rest to get rid of your headache," the Doctor tells me.

"What I need, is fresh air," I retort at the Doctor.

"It's not going to work," Rose cuts in.

"Oi!" the Doctor says to Rose, pointing his finger at her. "I promised you girls a time machine and that's what you're getting." he flicks Rose on the nose which makes her yelp and slap his chest with me snickering at them both."Now," he starts. "You've seen the future, let's have a look at the past; 1860, how does 1860 sound?" he looks between me and Rose.

"Don't look at me, you said Rose could choose so it's up to her," I tell him.

"What happened in 1860?" Rose asks.

"I don't know," the Doctor tells us.

"Queen Victoria's husband, Albert, dies next year at the age of 42," I tell them which makes them look at me confused. "What? I payed attention is school. And I like to read. I remember unuseful things." Rose rolls her eyes at me so I walk over to her and mess up her hair. 

"Hey, just because you went to college and I didn't doesn't make you smarter than me," says Rose smugly. "It kinda does. I've had more education that you and I graduated school before you," I retort smugly and Rose hits my arm. "Ow. What was that for?" I ask Rose but she just smiles at me and I sigh. "Anyways, hold on, here we go!" yells the Doctor, throwing down a lever. Rose and I smile widely, holding onto the console to stay upright. The TARDIS jolts to a stop as the Doctor lands and the three of us go flying to the ground, Rose and the Doctor laughing hysterically whilst I grab my head. "Ow," I mutter quiet enough so that the Doctor and Rose don't hear. "Blimey," Rose tells us whilst hopping up from the ground. 

"You're telling me!" the Doctor laughs, standing up as well and giving me a hand up. "You two alright?" he looks between us and see me holding my head. 

"Peachy," I say, sarcasm dripping from the word.

"Come here," the Doctor says whilst pulling me into a hug. "Better?" I nod my head.

"Rose?" the Doctor asks. "You alright?" he asks her.

"Yeah, I think so! Nothing broken... did we make it? What are we?" Rose asks the Doctor. 

"I did it! Give the man a medal!" the Doctor exclaims happily unwrapping his arms from me so I to as well and turn around to look at the screen but all I see is spots and circles. Can't understand it. Yes you can. It's your home. I shake my head quickly and ignore it. "...December 24th, 1860," the Doctor finishes.

"It's so weird... it's Christmas!" Rose exclaims into my ear.

"Ow. Still got a headache here," I tell her.

"Sorry," Rose apologises. I see the Doctor gesture to the door and look at me and Rose.

"All yours," he smirks at us.

"But it's like... think about it, though," Rose tells us leaning into the console and I lean backwards into the Doctor's arms. "Christmas, 1860; happens once, just once and it's, gone... it's finished. It'll never happen again... except for you," she tells the Doctor looking at him. "You can go and see the days that are dead and gone and a hundred thousand sunsets ago... no wonder you never stay still." She smiles at him. 

"Not a bad life," the Doctor says grinning like an idiot.

"Definitely better with three, though," I tell them and Rose grins.

"Definitely better," Rose tells me as she grabs my hand. "Come on, then." She starts to pull me towards the doors but I try to pull away. There was no way I was going to go out of the TARDIS in my pyjamas. "Oi, Oi, Oi," the Doctor says stopping Rose and I take this as an opportunity to pull my hand from her and stepping back. "Where do you think you girls are going?" the Doctor asks us. "1860," Rose says whilst I say, "Nowhere. I need to get out of my pyjamas."

"Go out there dressed like that, you'll start a riot, Barbarellas!" the Doctor exclaims to us. "There's wardrobe through there; first left, second right, third on your left, go straight ahead, under the stairs, past the bins, on your left," he lists to us quickly. "Hurry up!" I grab Rose's hand and then pull her out of the console room and follow his instructions. "What's going on with you and the Doctor?" asks Rose as we make our way to the wardrobe.

"Huh?" I ask her confused.

"You're never this close to anyone. The Doctor's the first guy, besides Mickey, that you have let get close to you," Rose says which makes me shrug my shoulders thinking about how to word what I'm about to say. "Not a clue. Didn't trust any of the boys at home except for Mickey, but for the Doctor, I honestly don't know. He's slowly breaking my walls down and I don't like it," I tell her before we get to the wardrobe.