ii. Aliens of London

Sitting on the roof of the apartment complex that I lived in always calmed me down. I don't know why but it always has. "You alright?" someone asks. I turn my head and see the Doctor sitting down next to me. "Yeah. Just needed to calm down. Rose will be here soon because she knows that this is my safe spot. Mum doesn't like it up here so this is the only place I can get away from her," I tell him and he nods his head.

"What did you mean back thereby 'do you know what they could do with all of the information in my books?'" the doctor asks. I chuckle and rub my arm.

"You caught that, huh? Well, ever since I was nine, nine a half, these TARDIS blue books have been popping up on the doorstep with just a note. One note with each book and it said, there will help Galaxy with her dreams. Give it to her and don't let anyone look at them. They stay in the house at all times. If anyone gets ahold of these books, people could use this against her. It was signed by with two initials. R.S. Don't know who it is but whoever it is, has been very nice to me by giving me these books," I tell him.

"Still doesn't answer my question," he tells me.

"Okay. I was trying to avoid telling you but since you're so persistent, I have to tell you. So, these TARDIS blue books, I write all my dreams in them as you know. But do you know what these dreams are about? Did Rose tell you?" I ask him but he shakes his head. "They're about you. Well, past versions of you." he looks at me in shock.

"Have any ideas why?" he asks me but I shake my head.

"Nope. No clue at all. Mum ended up sending me to a psychiatrist who kept telling me that the dreams weren't real and the person in my dreams wasn't real. I didn't listen. Ended up getting sent to thirty-two different ones here in London. Kept biting and screaming at them. Mum ended giving up when I was twelve. Eight a year," I tell him.

"So you still have no clue why you keep having these dreams?" he asks me but I shake my head again. "No. There's this door in my head that has the reasoning to it but I can't get into it. And it's stressful when I try to get into it. It's one of the reasons why I pass out. I try to get into the door after the dream but I can't and I use so much energy trying to get into it, I pass out," I tell him and he nods his head.

*********

"We can't tell her, we can't even begin," Rose sighs, sitting next to me lacing her shoes. "She's never going to forgive us."

"We missed a year... was it good?" I ask the Doctor.

"Middling," he shrugs making me laugh.

"You're so useless," Rose shrugs.

"Well, if it's this much trouble, are you going to stay here now?" the Doctor asks us but I shake my head. "Not a chance. I love it out there. It's relaxing. This," I say pointing around us. "is too stressful. Can't get a good enough routine to relax," I tell him.

"I don't know... we can't do that to her again, though," Rose tells us.

"Well, she's not coming with us," the Doctor mutters seriously and I look at Rose and we burst out laughing. "Oh, God no," I tell him.

"No chance," Rose agrees.

"I don't do families," the Doctor tells us. I shake my head and look down, knowing why he doesn't. The dreams about the Doctor doesn't exactly help because I know what he's been through. "She slapped you," Rose laughs. 

"Nine hundred years of space and time and I've never been slapped by someone's mother," he huffs but I look up at him in shock. Wait... did he just say?

"You face," she laughs.

"It hurt!" he whines, grabbing his cheek with his hand.

"You're so gay," Rose mutters.