i. World War III

Looking at the Doctor whilst he is in pain from the ID card, I stand there trying to think of what to do and my body starts moving before I can register what I'm doing. I reach over to the Doctor's ID card and grab it, removing it from him. In doing this, I end taking the electric shock and I feel myself becoming weaker and weaker but the Doctor grabs it from me before I can become too weak. "Deadly to humans, maybe..." he trails off walking forwards and putting the ID card on the Slitheen making the Slitheen and the Prime Minister start getting the electric shock. The Doctor walks back over to me whilst they scream. "You alright?" the Doctor asks me and I nod my head but it was a lie. I was knackered. That electric shock took so much out of me that I feel weak and tired even though I had a nap earlier. "I hope you're not lying because that's the last thing I want you to do. Look me in the eyes right now and tell me that you're alright," he tells me and I look at him. His blue eyes shine in the light. It's kinda cute. No. Don't think about this right now. This is important. "I'm fine. Tired but fine," I tell him making him sigh and kiss me on the top of the head. "Good. The last thing I need is for you to pass out," he tells me and I nod my head. "Now, stay here really quick. I'll be back," he tells me before running out of the room but as he is out of the room, the Slitheen stop the ID cards electrocuting themselves and the UNIT officer Slitheen puts his skin back on. I think it's skin but I'm not too sure. The Doctor runs back in with Police officers behind him, and I'm in the corner of the room, curled up in a ball whimpering about what I just saw. "Where've you been?" the 'Prime Minister' asks. "I called for help, I sounded the alarm... there was this... lightning, this kind of, um, electricity, and they all collapsed," the 'Prime Minister' says. I hear footsteps come towards me and I look up to see the Doctor. "You alright?" he asks me and I nod my head. "Too shocking when they get back into their kinds but I'll be alright," I tell the Doctor and he helps me up from the floor. "I think they're all dead," one of the officers tells the 'Prime Minister'. "That's what I'm saying," the 'Prime Minister' says. "And they did it! That man and woman there!" the 'Prime Minister' points towards the Doctor and I and I look at him in shock. "The Prime Minister is an alien in disguise," the Doctor tells the Police officers and the 'Prime Minister' folds his arms. "That's never gonna work, is it?" the Doctor asks me and I shake my head. "Fair enough." the Doctor grabs onto my hand and pulls me out of the room at a bit of a run and the Police officers follow us. "What is it with you pulling me today?" I ask the Doctor but he ignores me and we continue to run down the hallway, me keeping up with him now. I'm actually glad I chose to wear trainers and not heels today. "Down there!" the Police officer yells after us. The Doctor and I are just about to run down another corridor when Police officers run through there and point guns at us. They circle us right by the lift and the Doctor and I put our hands up in surrender. "Under the jurisdiction of the Emergency Protocols, I authorise you to execute this man and woman!" the UNIT officer commands pointing to us.

"Well, now, ye, you see, er, the thing is..." the Doctor trails off. "If I was gonna execute someone by backing them up against the wall, a little word of advice - don't stand them against the lift," the Doctor finishes. The Doctor pulls me into the lift with him and the door shuts quickly before anyone could shoot us. The lift doors open again and we come face to face with a Slitheen and it starts hissing. "Hello!" the Doctor greets the Slitheen before shutting the lift doors again but before the doors shut fully, I see Rose and another woman run into a room.

*********

The doors of the lift open yet again and the Doctor looks out of the doors to check the corridor before grabbing onto my hand and running out of lift dragging me with him.

*********

The Doctor looks down the stairs and checks to make sure no one is coming. He nods his head towards me and we run down the stairs and head towards the door but stop and hide behind the door as Slitheen pass. "It does us good to hunt, it purifies our blood," the Slitheen says. They walk through the door and past the Doctor and I. "We'll keep this floor quarantined as our last hiding ground before the final phase. The Doctor peers out from the door and watches the Slitheen walk through a door into a different room.