ii. Galaxy & Rose

"You're not coming in," Rose says to Mickey. Rose and unstrap our seatbelts. "He's safe, he's got a wife and kids," says Rose.

"Who told you that? He did! That's exactly what an internet lunatic murderer would say," says Mickey. Rose gets out of the car and I follow her. We walk around the car and head to the house where I knock on the door and then it opens. "Um, hello, we've come to see Clive. We've been e-mailing," I say.

"Dad! It's one of your nutters," yells the boy. I shake my head and put my arm on Rose's shoulder. A man comes out of a room and over to us. "Sorry, hello! You must be Rose and Galaxy. I'm Clive. Obviously," says Clive. He shakes our hands.

"I'd better tell you- my boyfriend's in the car, in case you kill me," says Rose. I roll my eyes and look at Mickey and see him glaring at Clive. "No, good point. No murders" says, Clive.

"Who is it?" a voice from inside asks.

"It's to do with the Doctor, they've been reading the website," Clive yells upstairs before he turns back to us. "Please come through, I'm in the shed." Rose and I walk into the house and then through the back and into the shed. "This is quite sensitive, I couldn't just send it. People might intercept," says Clive. "If you know what I mean. If you dig deep enough and keep a lively mind, this Doctor keeps cropping up all over the place." He walks over to us. "Political diaries, conspiracy theories, even ghost stories," he says. He opens a folder "No first name, no last name, just the doctor. Always the Doctor," he says. "The title seems to be passed from father to son, like an inheritance. That's your Doctor there, isn't it?"

"Yeah," says Rose. I look at the folders on the shelves, sort of drowning out the conversation. I look at one of the names on the folders then pull one out. It's about you. I shake my head and start to flick through it. I see a picture of the Doctor and a woman next to each other in a photo. I pick it up and show it to Clive. "Who's the woman?" I ask. Clive looks at me and then at the picture. "I don't know. Disappeared a while ago but I'm thinking that it's the Doctor's wife," says Clive. I nod my head and look at him. "Do you mind if I take this?" I ask.

"Sure," he says. I smile and walk out of the shed and head back to the car. When I get there, I see Mickey sat in the front seat of the car, rigid. I start to get concerned so I get to the car and look through the window. "I'm gonna wait here for Rose," I say standing out of the car.

"Rose. Ro... Rose," says Mickey. I get scared and back away from the car.

"Nevermind. I'll just walk," I say. I start to walk away from the car and grab my phone and text Rose that I'm walking home. About halfway home, I see someone stepping out of a police box and then they turn around and I notice that it's the Doctor. He starts walking away and I run after him. "Doctor! Doctor, wait!" I yell. He turns around and sees me running towards him.

"I told you, Galaxy Tyler, to forget about me," he says. I shake my head and put the folder into my bag and we start walking. "Not a chance. Besides, when you're still on Earth, I know there's trouble. Am I right?" I ask.

"Alright, fine. You're sister's in trouble at a restaurant," says The Doctor.

"Well, come on then," I start to walk off but I notice the Doctor not following me. "What are you doing?" I ask.

"We're taking my ship," he says. I roll my eyes and we walk back over to the Police box. He walks in and I follow him warily. I step inside and see everything is bigger. "Cool. It's smaller on the outside. How does this all fit into a police box?" I ask.

"Not a clue," says the Doctor. I approach the console and touch it slightly and it makes a sound and I jump back slightly. "Guess she likes you," he says. I smile and then the Doctor runs back to the door. "Leave your bag here. We'll be back in a few minutes," he says. I take off my bag and follow the Doctor into the restaurant. The Doctor grabs a bottle of champagne and I follow him. We approach Rose and 'Mickey' at their table. "You're champagne," says the Doctor.