i. Bad Wolf

I whimper in pain and curl up into the side of the person next to me and weight over my waist. I open my eyes to see nothing but black. Oh... it's the Doctor. "Doctor..." I breathe out. He does nothing and I groan. "Doctor!" I repeat, louder.

The Doctor shoots up from the floor and looks down at me. "Lexy?" the Doctor asks me. "Where are we?"

"I wish I knew," I tell him. "The last thing I remember was... um... I don't remember."

"What is it?" the Doctor asks feeling around the walls. "What's happening?"

I wrap my arms around my stomach as I start feeling sick before I stumble to the door. "Are you alright?" I ask him.

"Oh. My God," I hear someone yell, making the Doctor and I groan. "I don't believe it! Why'd they put you in there!? They never said anyone was coming!"

I look over and see a woman with blonde space-buns, trying to help the Doctor to his feet. "But what happened?" the Doctor asks. "We were..."

"Careful now-oh!" the woman gasps when the Doctor falls back on his face after his legs give in. "Oh! Mind yourself!" the woman tries to pull me up this time and I manage to stand up so I hold my hand out to help the Doctor up. "Oh, that's the transmat: scrambles your head! I saw sick for days," she explains.

"Transmat...?" I ask frowning.

The woman nods, helping me to get the feet to his fully. "You alright? So! What're your names, then?" she asks, smiling.

"The Doctor, I think... she's Lexy," he frowns, stumbling over to me. "We were, um... I don't know..." he shakes his head. "What happened? How-" he winces, reaching up to rub his temples with his thumbs.

"You got chosen!" the woman smiles between us.

"Chosen for what?" the Doctor asks, bringing me into a hug.

"You're house mates! You're in the house! Isn't this brilliant!?" she laughs.

"Yeah, brilliant," I mutter sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"We've got eviction in five minutes!" I hear someone complain. "I've been here for all nine weeks! I've followed the rules! I haven't had a single warning! And then they come swanning in!" he glares between the Doctor and I. "Is it even allowed to have two show up at once?"

"If they keep changing the rules I'm going to protest, I am!" another woman shouts whilst throwing her arms up in disgust. "You just watch me! I'm... I'm going to paint the walls!"

"I... What's going on?" I ask myself pushing my head into the Doctor's chest.

Computer – Would the Doctor and Galaxy please come to the Diary Room?

I lift my head from the Doctor's chest and look at him in confusion whilst he does the same thing back at me. A silver door with an eye logo on it slides open. I frown, letting go of the Doctor and he grabs onto my hand before we both walk into the room. The room is small with a huge, red chair in the middle of it. The Doctor sits in it, whilst I sit down next to him before he puts his arms around me.

Computer – You are live on channel 44,000 please do not swear.

I groan while the Doctor starts forwards. "You have got to be kidding me!"

*********

The Doctor stands by a door, running his sonic along it whilst I sit on the edge of the sofa watching him. "I can't open it," he shakes his head.

"It's a deadlock seal," the blonde explains, making me sigh. "Ever since Big Brother 504 when they all walked out..." she trails off when neither of us reply. "You must remember that?"