ii. The Unquiet Dead

Galaxy's Outfit ^^^^^

*********

Walking back into the console room wearing a green and white dress, with a green cape, nude boots, a choker and my hair twisted and put up on my head along with bright red nails. I was shocked at first when I walked into the console room to find no Rose there yet. I got dressed before her. Normally, that's me being last dressed out of the two of us. "Don't laugh," I say walking past the console towards the Doctor and he pops up from the floor. "Wow, Galaxy. You look... beautiful," the Doctor tells me which causes me to blush.

"Thanks. Nice jumper," I tell him and he smiles up at me.

"Where's Rose?" he asks me and I look up at him.

"Oh. Um... she's coming. I think. Not too sure where she is at the moment though," I tell him. "But she will be here soon. I hope." I mutter the last part because the atmosphere in the console room is tense. "I'll go and check on Rose," I tell him and walk out of the console room to only be met with Rose stood by the console room entrance. "You heard all of that, didn't you?" I ask her and she snickers slightly. "Yep and that was intense. Please tell me that the awkwardness between you and the Doctor. I don't want this happening all of the time," she tells me which makes me shake my head. "No. Hopefully not. Now, come on. The Doctor's waiting and I really want to know what's outside of the doors," I tell Rose pulling her into the console room. "Found her!" I yell at the Doctor and he looks at me.

"Right. Let's go," he tells us walking towards the door but I notice Rose stopping. This isn't going to be good. "Aren't you going to change?" she asks him. I sigh and look at Rose. She's just doing this to annoy me now because I noticed his jumper that he changed. "I've changed my jumper," the Doctor tells her whilst pulling on it to prove the point. "Come on." He ushers us towards the door but I put my hand on his arm. "Ah, ah, ah, Doctor," I tell him before he could walk out of the door. "You've done this before," Rose finishes before she grabs onto my hand.

"This is ours," I smile at the Doctor and walk out of the door with Rose.

Outside was a cobblestone street with about one layer of snow on it. Lots of Victorian buildings around us covered in some snow. Rose and I carefully take one step and the lift our feet to see a footprint on the floor. "Snow. Real snow!" I exclaim then spinning around in a circle making my dress lift up a little. "This is amazing!" I look up at the sky.

"Ready for this?" the Doctor asks, stepping out of the TARDIS shutting the door behind him then holding his arm out for Rose and I to take. Rose takes his arm, bouncing up and down as she looks around making me laugh quietly whilst taking the Doctor's other arm. "Here we go! History!" he beams at us, squeezing our arms before we all start walking.

*********

The Doctor, Rose and I are walking down the snow covered cobblestone road, which is busy. Horse-drawn carriages are being pulled in both directions, people walking about, a group of carolers singing Christmas songs. "It feels like Christmas," I think to myself.

"I got the flight a bit wrong," the Doctor mutter from beside me and I frown slightly at the newspaper in his hand. "So, you really don't know what you're doing, then?" I ask making Rose shoot a look from her side of the Doctor.

"Oi, there's no need for your cheek," the Doctor tells me giving me a slight look before I giggle quietly. "There's always need for cheek," I retort. "Anyway, we don't care if you got it wrong."

"It's not 1860, it's 1869," he persists. Emphsising on the nine.

"We don't care!" Rose smiles at me as I say this because we don't care when or where we are.