Not alright

Galaxy's P.O.V:

Waking up two hours later isn't the best but I have to get out of bed so I decide to walk out of my room and walk around to see if I can find the library. It takes about twenty minutes but I end up finding it. I walk around the room to see if I can find anything to read and in the end I do. Looking for Alaska by John Green. I sit on the chair in the corner of the room and turn on the lamp before starting to read it. I think I got to page 120 before I drift off to sleep again.

*********

Third P.O.V:

The Doctor and Rose walk back into the TARDIS after closing the rift and the Doctor puts the time ship into the time vortex before walking out of the console room to see if he can find Rose. He end up finding her in her room. "You alright?" he asks her. Rose looks up at the Doctor and nods her head. "Yeah. But Gwyneth didn't deserve to die," she tells him.

"Well, just think about this. She died a hero. Saving Cardiff and the future," he tells her and Rose nods her head. "Shall we go and wake up Galaxy and take you two home for the day?" he asks her and she nods her head. "Alright. Let's go and wake up Galaxy. I hope she's alright. I don't like seeing my little sister hurting," she tells him and he nods his head.

"Nor do I, Rose," he says. They walk over the Galaxy's room in silence but when they get there, they find her not in her bed. "Any ideas as to where she could be?" he asks Rose.

"Kitchen or the library. It's where I'll find her in London," she tells him and he nods his head. "I'll go and check the library. You've got the kitchen," he tells Rose and she nods her head before walking off towards the kitchen.

*********

Walking into the library, noticing how big it is, and the pool at the very back of the library, he got a bit annoyed. "Ok, large room with a pool. Not tempting at all," he tells himself. He walks forwards to the pool and looks inside of it to find no one inside of it. That's a relief. He starts to walk up and down the isles of books but when he doesn't find her in the isles, he starts to get concerned but when he walks out of the isle nearest the door, she notices a light coming from the other side of the room, so when he gets closer to it, he notices Galaxy lying on the chair asleep with a book on her lap. He smiles and walks over to her quietly and shakes her. "Galaxy. Time to get up," he tells her but she doesn't do anything. He feels her forehead which is nearly too hot to touch so he checks her pulse and notices that it's still there but it's fading away slightly. "Doctor? Galaxy isn't in the kitchen. Have you-" he hears Rose stop when he sees the Doctor kneeling next to Galaxy. "Oh, my god. Is she's alright?" she asks the Doctor and he shakes his head. "Her pulse is still there but is disappearing slowly," he tells her which makes Rose even more worried. "Let me go and check her bag. She might have put her pills in her bag," she hurries out of the room and comes back with a pot of pills and water about five minutes later. "Found her pills. She's lucky she put them in her bag before we left the house to find out more about you," she tells. She puts the glass of water onto the table next to the chair and Rose sees Galaxy awake. "Galaxy. You need to take your pills. Can you do that?" she asks her and she nods her head before Rose hands Galaxy her pills and the glass of water. She takes them and then nods her head. "Thanks, Rose," she croaks out. Rose sighs in relief that her sister is going to feel better. "I had best get the TARDIS back to London so you two can go and visit your mother," the Doctor tells them walking out of the library and heading to the console room.

*********

It had been over an hour and Galaxy was feeling better than ever so she got changed and headed to the console room right before the TARDIS lands back in London, Powell Estate.