0 4

Chapter Four

As soon as Harry's men blocked the door after we entered, I knew this was more than just a business discussion. All of Nate's words and actions started to make sense when one of the men started to tie my hands to the chair that was in the centre of the room.

"Wait what are you doing " I scream trying to resist him. "Harry what the fuck" I stare shocked at the man standing in the corner of the room with a satisfied look on his face as my hands get restrained.

"You know he told me to stay clear from you " he walks over tucking a fallen piece of hair behind my ear. I shake my head at an attempt to get his hands off me. He didn't move his hand.

"But you were right there, and I couldn't resist " he carries on walking around me with a predatory gaze. What the fuck is this. He's a club owner not the leader of the mafia, or maybe that's not far from the real truth.

I chuckled and sighed. This was what Nate couldn't tell me. Really, was it that difficult.

I didn't want to die yet, at least let me kill Nate first.

Harry didn't seem to enjoy my reaction as he stormed out the room, leaving me alone in the dark as his men followed him out.

I was literally just enjoying the peace and quiet when I hear the sound of the door opening again and closing. I look up to check who it is, by the way my heart begins to race rapidly I know I'm even more scared than I originally was with Harry.

"Surprised?" He asks, walking towards me.

"I just needed you to stay away, give me my brother back but you and you ruined that" he screamed. I eye the knife he has gripped in his hands like his life depends on it, Drew's face transforms into one of satisfactory as he notices my eyes staring at the blade in his hand.

"A little but I had my suspicions. You were never a good brother anyway. you didn't deserve any of them" I said staring at Drew. Something was always off about him.

I guess I went a little too deep with that one because the next thing I know drew has the sharp silver blade pressed against my throat. Piercing the tender skin slightly.

"shut the fuck up Loretta " he grows menacingly into my ear. I try to forget about the inhumane stench that is coming out of his mouth. God damn has anyone introduced him to a mint.

"or what, what are you going to do drew, kill me!" I shout.

"exactly" he replies as he slaps my face, forcing it to the left.

"and how would that help , in your case because I may be a little stupid but it doesn't take a genius to know that Nate would never EVER speak to you again" I slowly bring my tongue out to lick my bottom lip where I feel a stinging pain.

Drew seems a little pleased with his little attack on my Face. A little too pleased if you ask me. "you're just a passing Loretta, while me I'm in for the long run we're brothers linked by blood, he will forgive me trust me on that one" drew speaks out irritation clear in his voice.

I don't know how many different emotions drew is going to give me tonight, but I sure wish it was over because I'm knackered, my body seems to agree with me as a let out a surprisingly loud yawn.

"And what about your father Drew what would Michael think about all this " I lower my voice mainly because I want it to sound more sincere then I'm letting on. I'm tired you know I probably sound like a sarcastic bitch at this moment in time.

"fucking bitch " he swears out knocking me unconscious with a hard punch to the side of my face. As soon as I realise what's happened darkness quickly takes over.