1 3

Chapter 13

The next few days were easy and peaceful. Nate made sure to see me when he could but obviously he had a lot of work to catch up on after being away. Last night Nate picked me up so that we could watch a movie together. I hadn't expected to stay here overnight but with Nate anything can happen.

Again, we didn't go any further than kissing. I wasn't really sure why we kept stopping but somehow we managed to enjoy our time together, talking. Surprisingly we managed 3 whole days without a single argument.

We sit in his kitchen having breakfast when Nate curses and looks at his watch.

"Shit Loretta" his head rolls back, he didn't have to tell me anything I knew he had to go its work and unfortunately work comes first for Nate. At times it frustrated me but in the end I knew that there was time for me and Nate to spend time together when it's not work hours.

I expected this.

"It's okay , I'm okay" I reassure him sliding off the counter. He has this disappointed look when he sees me moving but he doesn't make any move to prevent me from going anywhere.

I helped Nate with gathering some of his stuff like his laptop and his notes. His assistant just called and told him he can't be late so Nate didn't waste time.

I sat on the bed in his room whilst he got changed into his work suit. He was rushing around like a mad man trying to get everything organised.

"Have you seen my phone" he asks me coming back through to his room after quickly brushing his teeth.

I quickly start to search for it I'm pretty sure I saw it about 5 minutes ago on his bed. I flip the sheets but I can't seem to find it.

"Found it " he calls from the bathroom. He quickly places it into his pocket before grabbing his tie and starting to tie it around his neck.

He didn't even get to the first part before his assistant was calling him again. He quickly answered it putting the phone to his ear.

Getting up from the bed I take it as my duty to finish off what he started just so he won't be later than he already is. I grab the two ends and start to do his tie.

He sends me a weak smile before chatting away with his assistant. Once I'm done I step back and admire the handsome man standing in front of me. I could tell he was getting irritated with her because he kept snapping at her.

Rather her than me

The fact that I'm wearing minimal clothes doesn't make this situation any better because Nate can't look anywhere else all he does it look at me.

I quickly grab his tie and pull him towards me. I place my lips straight onto his neck. Kissing at the spot not covered by his white shirt. Nate's eyes widen when he feels the pressure on his neck. His hand comes round and grabs a hold of my waist.

After a few more seconds I step back and smirk at the mark left by my lips. He won't notice it at all unless he looks in a mirror.

That will tell any girls to stay away because he clearly has someone waiting for him when he gets home.

Doubt that will stop them though.

After a punishing kiss I'm already pushing him out his apartment. Otherwise he will be late.

I paused as I heard my phone ringing. I flipped over the cushions on the sofa before finding my phone. I see that it was George.

"Hello baby " I call out putting him on speaker.

"Who the fuck is that" I hear Tammy's voice in the background. I can't help but giggle as I hear George groan out loud.

"We may have just got married but I'm open to getting a divorce you prick " she says coming closer to the phone.