2 1

Chapter Twenty One

Loretta

" It's okay mum, Nate won't be mad at you" I comfort my mum after she cracked and told me what she knew.

I was confused as to why he lied to me about being in Dubai when in fact he was here in London but now that I know why, I am happy. Excited even.

And the thought of there being a possibility of us having children brings a wholesome feeling within me and almost makes me a little giddy for what the future has for both me and Nate.

Through trying on the dresses in my fitting, I couldn't get my mind off the whole thing, yes he lied about meeting out in Dubai.

But what didn't make sense was the fact that he flew back to London and then back again in the space of 24 hours, now tell me that doesn't seem right.

Unless he didn't go back and in this case, he's still in London, then I would have a reason being mad at him but I can't make assumptions, can I. Because that would put me in a predicament if I accused him of doing something which in fact is false and that would make me look bad.

I had a habit of doing that and ruining things.

After finishing my first appointment trying on dresses, I arrived home in need of a shower because trying all the dresses in that boutique.

As soon as I got home I jumped in the shower and I started to make myself some dinner since we were at the dress shop for about five hours which is definitely more than I thought.

The best thing about today had to be that I believe that I found my dress. The dress.

To be honest I tried on about 10 dresses and not one of them was doing me justice.

So we went out for lunch for about an hour and a half with Mum and the girls. We then came back and tried out this one dress that was just delivered this morning and you know what, I loved it. Just before I could buy it, The ladies there advised that I rest and decide on my next visit.

Trying on so many dresses all in one day can make me tired and therefore make the wrong decision that later I would regret.

I checked the time and realised that I was running late for tonight's event. Sam had messaged me, saying he would be here soon to pick me up so I had to quickly rush around and get ready.

The event was with a lot of other bloggers who had written their own books as well. I was enjoying my time until Sam said that we needed to go. I had not said anything because I knew that Sam was very popular with this group of people and I didn't want to embarrass him.

"I am so glad that's over Loretta, what do you think about grabbing something to eat before I take you back home," Sam says this as I'm saying goodbye to the people who made this event happen and even though it is just an hour ago I'm already hungry.

I followed him out of the door quickly. Even though I made dinner at home I hadn't had the chance to eat much of it.

Sam was pretty good today, he was very helpful in making sure nothing got out of hand, there was an odd lady who you could say was a fanatic of Nate and was not happy that I was the one marrying him.

"So when does lover boy get back from his trip," Sam says pulling out of the car park to the main road, he went straight into gear quickly before accelerating further onto the main road which will hopefully lead us to anywhere that sells food.

I say that I don't really know he was supposed to be here this morning but I had no messages, no calls so I'm not really sure what's happening.

"I swear I saw some pictures of him in London the other day, was it just me or did you see them too," Sam says peering at me through the rear view mirror. It was almost like he was happy with it and it was also like he had a secret. That weird smile of his.