Epilogue Part Two

Part 2

Nate POV

Loretta would say I have a certain weakness for my children especially my daughter. Renzo is 10 years old now with makes her only 5.

She knows exactly how to get me on her side and surprisingly Renzo is more of a mothers girl just because they're both evils in their own right.

I took the liberty of taking care of the kids while Loretta going to France for an interview.

I had to kick her out of the house because she didn't want to leave them. I mean didn't she have any faith in me I am their father after all. I knew that she hated being away from them, but ultimately we had to keep working even with having children as she knew that.

Loretta decided that two would be enough. Not only is it just tiring for both of us but we feel like just 4 of us is good enough, especially with George and Tammy having two as well.

Loretta has given me so much joy in providing our family with our two beautiful children and I don't believe for a second that anything could break us.

Both of them are in school right now and they usually get the bus back.

Okay, you may be thinking why we're making them get public transportation. At first, I didn't understand either. But then Loretta told me that making life easy for them isn't necessarily good for them.

She wants them to know how to get on a bus, train and taxi just in case. The house has three maids, they help around the house with cooking cleaning and on occasion babysitting the kids.

Loretta gets in tomorrow morning so In preparation for her birthday, we're planning a little celebration just with our closest friends and family.

The kids are going to be a baking for her since they've perfected the famous cookie recipe that she loves so much.

I get in my car and go to pick them up. Renzo and Marcia love it when we pick them up from school especially Marcia.

She has the tendency of bragging about her parents being wealthy. It pains me because I hope she doesn't grow up to think that she will be spoiled forever. It scares the crap out of Loretta. She may only be 5 but she knows what it means to have a lot of money. It worries me at how mature they both are for their age.

Life was much easier when they didn't know how to think for themselves but it also brings more challenge to being a father.

I pull up to their school and they rush out of school when they see the car pull up.

Renzo opens the door first and slides in. "Hey dad" they both chant settling themselves in and putting their seat belts on.

"How was school," I ask them pulling out onto the road. Cia leans her head against the seat and sighs in a dramatic way. I look in the mirror at her taking deep breaths in and out.

"that bad" I smirk at her to which she just glares at me not saying a word. I wonder where she got that from, Loretta would say me obviously. Renzo just has his head looking out the window he doesn't say anything for a while but when my phone starts ringing he turns his head my way and I know he's listening in. Quite the curious one this one.

When I see the caller, I smirk in the mirror, this will cheer him up.

"Renzo could you answer my phone for me, " I say to him sticking my hand through the middle seats. He gladly takes the phone and presses it against his ear.

"Hi, mama" he smiles hearing his mother's voice through the other side.

"yes, dad did, he was late though" Renzo smirks at me through the mirror, fully knowing that his mother will have my head. I wasn't even late so that makes his smirk even worse.