1 2

Chapter 12

James was extremely pleased with the photos he got from today. Me and Nate ended up staying around and being a big part in the whole campaign. Brandon was more than happy with the results. When the other models left I was rushed into a dressing room to get changed.

" Okay, Loretta just be natural with Nate" The photographer called out to me as I walked out to where Nate was. Nate grabbed my wrist and pulled me close.

I glared at him but he simply shrugged. He really didn't care.

" Nate can you look over at the camera, I know she is beautiful but this is work" Brandon laughed as he stared over at us. Nate kept touching me and looking at me. His eyes were looking deep into my eyes making me feel shy and want to look down.

Nate grumbled but did as he was told.

" Now Loretta, please walk up to Nate and grab the edges of his suit and pull him towards you" I stood at the other end of the room. Nate was leant up against the wall. A hairstylist redoing his hair from earlier when I was running my hands through it.

I don't know if anyone else could notice it but there was some extreme sexual tension in this room between me and Nate. I was only supposed to grab Nate's blazer but I desperately wanted to pull him further and kiss him. Taste his lips that I craved.

" I couldn't have asked for more Loretta so beautiful, and Nate as always it has been a pleasure" me and Nate stood outside with Brandon. We had finished just in time for us to get back to London.

Nate needed to get back to work and so did I, but I had enjoyed the time we spent here and was happy that I had decided to come.

"you bought all this?" Nate exclaims carrying about 5 huge bags into the back of the car.

I roll my eyes at his effort to sound irritated at me "In my defence Nate, I got all this for free it is basically like getting a goody bag " I peer at the extra 3 bags Nate's driver carries out from the building "okay maybe multiple goody bags."

He just shakes his head at me and climbs into the backseat followed by myself. A lot of the brands that were at the show yesterday sent me tons of their stuff to test out since I am a blogger they had hoped that I would use them and promote them, therefore, benefiting them.

As we drive towards the station the car was suddenly filled with silence. Nate was busy on his phone probably dealing with business. And I was too busy stressing about what's next for myself and Nate.

They're things we still need to discuss and also I just don't know what's next for us I mean Nate isn't getting any younger and I'm just scared that he wants to settle down where I'm just not ready for that yet. I know that it is too early to be thinking about that. But it still crossed my mind.

After a long 20 minutes, we arrive at the train station, we change vehicles so now I'm sitting in my car with Nate but not his driver because frankly who would want to be stuck in a small car with the serious tension hanging in the air.

The great thing about the Eurostar is that you can basically ride the train but still be able to sit in the comfort of your own car.

I got to the point that I was finally able to relax with Nate next to me only for my peace to be annihilated as Nate's driver popped his head to my side and placed a simple gold earring in my palm. " You left this yesterday, it looks very expensive so I thought you might want it back," he says like it's completely sane for him to be saying that right now with Nick next to me.

This could either go one way or the other. The first way is that Nate offers a promotion to his driver because he clearly saved my life by finding my lost earring which he was right it is very expensive and plus it was my mothers.