1 1

Chapter Eleven

I woke up the next morning to an empty bed. Nate needed to be in the city for the beginning of the campaign that Nate was a part of. I didn't find it too difficult to find something to build on the time in which I was away from Nate. I was capable of being by myself for a few hours whilst Nate is working. Albeit it was a slightly less formal type of work and more fun but that's not to say it's not important.

I curled my hair as I listened to George and Tammy. They were currently being held up by a few of the books that I found here, in Nate's room.

"Are you seeing this, how are you sitting there and painting your nails. " George said surprised as he looked at me. Now there had been a few videos and posts that had been circulating social media of the models in the campaign with Nate.

I found it funny more than anything as the videos clearly showed the girls trying too hard to work with Nate, but Nate had barely looked at them. News have come out that I was in the city, we were photographed yesterday together. I knew that those girls were trying to make me jealous but how could I be when Nate doesn't let them close enough.

Yes, I am jealous but not at the point of being mad.

The thing is Nate was not giving in, hell he looked like he didn't want to be there, and I don't think the photographers were liking it at all.

"do you honestly believe that I can simply walk in with all those models and look like this. C'mon George you know me better than that" I had thought about going there ever since he left but I needed to at least look good.

He made an O shape with his lips. "is she at least painting them red, red for the blood of those models if they touch your man" I heard Tammy say. I giggled as she said those words.

"You pregnant yet" I greet her with a massive grin on my face. Me and Angela were currently betting on whether they come home pregnant or not. I am vouching yes.

"I hope you're not smiling " she retorts fully knowing that I'm laughing.

"oh, I am"

She stared at me and leant closer to the camera. George was suddenly distracted by his phone. "why did you take my pills out of the suitcase your slimy bitch" I sealed my lips, hiding the smile on my face.

When me and Angela first came up with the idea, it was only supposed to be a joke but now thinking about it. It wasn't a joke, if they really didn't want a baby yet all they had to do was wear a condom but that small chance that Tammy comes home pregnant, I am all for it.

Could give me an excuse to see them often since I would be the godmother, of course.

After ending the call with them I considered what they said. Technically we were still single, we hadn't put a label on anything since our breakup, but he stopped being a free man when he had me up against a wall last night.

When I found the special garments in the suitcase, I couldn't help but grin at the idea of doing what I'm about to do. I realised that this was occurring a lot with Nate. Me, dressing up sexy for him to almost seduce him. But Nate wanted it just as much as I did maybe more.

I quickly dial Nate's driver asking him if he could give me a ride. Since I didn't want to get a taxi dressed like this. At least I can trust Nate's drivers to be somewhat professional.

When I stepped into the taxi, he gave me a knowing look when I told him where I was going. But he didn't comment, sticking to being professional.

" I guess I won't have to wait for you then Miss" he smirks at me through the mirror. I bite my lips trying to hide the massive grin as we pulled up to the building.