2 9

Chapter Twenty Nine

Without a second to waste I grabbed the phone from Nate and turned it off the speaker. This call was for me and I knew that Drew wouldn't want Nate listening in.

"There are no words to describe the guilt, Loretta. I know that it may be too late but I don't want to miss this chance in asking for forgiveness. I am so sorry for hurting you and saying the things I did. I wasn't thinking straight and I was blind to not see how good you were to my brother" Drew spoke as he spoke through the phone with his hoarse voice.

Nate watched me closely as I listened.

" I can not forgive you yet Drew. You were going to kill me that day, I was never going to come in between you and Nate. I knew that brothers love would take more than a woman to ruin what you had. I can't forgive you yet Drew, you have to earn my respect first before we can even think about forgiveness" I said to him. I could hear the sighs coming through the phone.

Nate's eyes darkened as he heard the words coming from my lips.

" I know Loretta, please just know that I am sorry and that I will do everything in my power to be better. My father has shown me some pictures from today, you looked beautiful in your dress and I am really happy for you both" he says. I couldn't help but be thankful.

"thank you drew. Please take care of yourself. We are family now" I said just as I heard a man in the background telling him to wrap it up.

As soon as hung up Nate walked the little distance until he got to me.

"so, you're telling me that my brother just called, in the middle of our honeymoon" Nate had asked after I had officially finished talking to Drew. The phone call was straight from the hospital. He was allowed one call other than his family. He chose to call me.

Drew honestly wanted to ask me if I would ever forgive him. Forgive him for everything he put me through. The lies and pain. When I heard his voice, I could tell he was different from what I remembered. He sounded guilty, sorry for what he did I told him that someday I would able to, but right now I couldn't.

" Seriously Nate, you can't sacrifice 30 seconds" I groaned as I checked through some of the other messages that were coming through. Some of which were from our friends who were joking about us leaving our own wedding so quickly.

Nate had his head on my shoulder and was watching the small screen with interest. Tammy and George were chatting about what they thought we were doing and that included a lot of emoji's that could resemble our current activities.

I was just typing back to my mum when Nate's hand slides down my ass and pinches me causing to jump in the air.

Before I could turn around his other hand comes up to wrap around my throat in a stronghold.

"bad girl" he mumbles against my ear. I think of the possible reasons he's saying this but the moment just before flashes in my mind quickly.

Does this mean I'm getting punished? Why am I suddenly excited

Nate suddenly pushes me down on the table causing me to be in the perfect position for him. I struggled to get comfortable and it seemed that Nate didn't care.

He turned me over and started to remove my panties from around my hips. The slow pace he was going at was killing me.

I got so impatient that I grabbed him and pulled him onto the table. His eyes darken with lust before he moves his lips against mine, pushing his tongue through and finding mine.

He started to lick and suck all over my neck and had me moaning from the sensations he was giving me.

My mind was in a mess and I couldn't concentrate on anything else except his hot mouth on me. My hand was reaching for Nate's pants but his hand stopped me from going any further. He grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head. I could feel the cold table beneath my fingers. I don't think I've ever done it on a table before.