2 3

Chapter Twenty Three

After swallowing some period pain pills we were finally on our way to meet the doctor at a restaurant where we would have lunch just to talk about everything. Nate quickly made a quick stop at his apartment to shower and change into new clothes. He gave me this look of warning when he told me to stay in the car whilst he did exactly that. If he thought I was going to drive his car again without telling him he thought wrong.

I don't need any more punishing from him after last night and this morning. there's only so much a girl can take with a man like Nate.

Soon he exited his apartment with a new attire. He looked more comfortable in jeans and a black jumper over his signature white shirt. I've seen his wardrobe and it's is full of them.

we pulled up to the restaurant and walked in, I just followed Nate in since I didn't know what the doctor looked like, luckily Nate did so it wasn't that awkward moment of having to ask a member of staff who he was.

when we spotted him he quickly waved us over to which Nate grabbed my hand and started walking over. The doctor wasn't young nor was he old, I would say he was in his late 40's.

"This is my fiancé, Loretta" Nate spoke, I never get tired of hearing that.

"it's lovely to finally meet the woman of our discussions" he says which makes us all laugh. Nate pulls out my chair.

"I'm sure you're itching to find out of the possibility Loretta " he starts off by saying. Getting straight to the point, which I am thankful for.

I nod my head eagerly " Nate only told me briefly after we talked about him going behind my back " I say giving Nate I side wards glance which makes him lift his hands up in surrender.

"don't be angry at him, I thought it was very thoughtful, I'm sure it was a lovely surprise " the doctor who I know now as Jerome says. Thank you doctor, now Nate's ego is going to be 10 times bigger than it originally was.

Jerome could see the annoyance on Nate's face at the amount of chit chat we were doing, he looked anxious but I was loving it.

"The possibility of you two having children is very likely but for that to happen you would need extra help from a prescription that I would give you when you're thinking about giving it a try" I know what he's saying, but that won't be a problem. Nate is always up for some action, this morning just proved it.

I'm starting to think he only gave me that tea just so, later, he would be able to satisfy his own needs.

I want to prescribe you with some tablets which you will take every month just to help with the cycle" I kind of already knew that was what he wanted to do and I have no problem with it at all.

"That's fine with me, I'm just happy that we can have our own children, " I say smiling up at him. Nate places his arms around my waist and kissing my forehead.

"I know, there nothing like having your own, I know that for a fact," he says. The lunch was served and we continued to talk about his own children and future plans. I could tell this doctor would become a friend of ours.

-

Nate's busy schedule has been making it hard to plan the wedding, we were both involved in every aspect of it however Nate has had many meetings to attend and he's had to travel to France to meet with a board of directors.

During our first meeting we already decided on the venue for our wedding. I had originally thought that I wanted to wait and not rush the wedding but now as we speak about it I can't help but be excited. Waiting for the moment I am the wife of Nate.