2 0

Chapter Twenty

Nate

During the drive to the airport, I couldn't stop thinking about Loretta. Instead of thinking about her body or how she makes me feel every time I wake up to her beautiful face. I was instead thinking about her and Sam's relationship.

I know that Loretta loves writing and she wants to become a successful author so I didn't say much about this Sam guy. I had to trust Loretta but when I saw the video of Loretta running out of his car as they drove somewhere together I couldn't just sit back and watch.

As I left the car I turned to my security team.

"I want all the information you can find on this Sam guy,"

I know Loretta like the back of my hand and the look on her face as she ran out of that car, I knew something was wrong.

"yes sir, i'll brief you this evening" I nod my head at him and head into the airport. I would be in abu dhabi. I had told Loretta that I'm staying here for meetings but I'm here to meet a doctor who is a professional when it comes to fertility. I spoke to the doctor back in London and he recommended this guy.

Marrying Loretta is what I've wanted for ages now, I bought the ring after the opening, I invited her too. I was adamant on marrying her for a long time but I wasn't sure if she would forgive me what I did.

The way she reacted to me at the opening was enough proof for me that we were going to end up together, whether it was a few days or a couple of years.

Having children is something that I would love, and Loretta is exactly who I want to mother my children. Yes, children I want multiple. Who wouldn't want more than one little Loretta's running around creating havoc in my life.

After meeting with him tonight I will be flying back to London with him and we're going to think of the next steps for myself and Loretta.

But I also want to make sure this Sam guy is not a threat, if he thinks he can play around with my Loretta behind my back then he can think again.

He may be a big shot writer but I'm not a force to be reckoned with. I can have him jobless in just a few hours, which is exactly what I'm planning to do if my team come back to me with sufficient evidence that this guy is trouble.

"sir Dr Omaul is here," my assistant says walking into my office with a notepad in her hands, probably waiting for my next command. We had arrived in the city and headed straight to the office I had here. I did a lot of work with a team here in Dubai so I made sure that I had an office here to come to.

"excellent, can you get me an update on my brother I want to know of any improvements to the case" she quickly scribbles it down before smiling and leaving my office.

I stand up and follow her to meet this doctor that will hopefully help me in creating a family with my dear Loretta. Walking into the lobby I spot a man who I instantly recognise from the pictures I was shown of him.

"Mr Omaul, it's a pleasure to meet you." I stick my hand out shaking his hand in a firm grip.

"pleasure is mine, I'm aware of your projects sir, I also come with great news," he says quite gleefully may I add.

My eyes widen slightly "let's talk over here" I say motioning to a table with a selection of beverages and snacks. "you give me food and I give you children, right" he laughs lightly, taking a seat across from me.

"does that mean?" I ask him cutting right to the chase. He smiles, a great big one before taking a sip of the glass of water he just poured out for himself.