1 9

Chapter Nineteen

Nate was the first one to wake up and I woke up to the beautiful sight of him cooking for me with some sweet soul music playing from the speakers.

"Morning beautiful," he says as he turns and spots me leaning against the wall just admiring him. I managed to fit in a quick shower before coming to meet him in the kitchen.

My hair was still wet and my nipples were visible through the t-shirt I wore because of the cold breeze in the kitchen since Nate opened the doors and windows.

"afternoon Nathaniel" I walked up to him planting a kiss on is cheek as he slaves away at the cooker. Before I could walk away he grabs my face with his free hand turning me to him again and placing his lips over mine.

"where are your manners" he jokes before getting back to cooking the breakfast. I smile at the new-found atmosphere between us. I couldn't quite understand what really changed between us but it felt good.

It was new but if felt like us.

We managed to have a nice brunch, Nate had cooked some fresh English breakfast that filled me up completely to the part that I couldn't even move from my seat.

We spoke about several things. Like our plans for the wedding, we agreed to have an intimate wedding with only friends and family. We would have people within the social world come to the reception to celebrate with us. My nerves of getting married that I had last night seemed to disappear and I was left with just excitement.

"Nate, I have to meet with someone in an hour" I try to tell him as he starts to kiss down my neck and lets his fingers trail their way to my core. He can't possibly be ready for another go. This man is a machine.

"What's more important then spending the day with your fiancé "he questions before pinching my nipples through my t-shirt. I moan out loud before attempting to get up from the counter. He had lifted me up on the counter when we finished clearing up. I had nowhere to escape he left no room for me.

"I got a call last night I have to go, they want to talk about my book, "I tell him hoping he will reason with me and let me go. Although I don't really want him to.

"then go, "he says suddenly. I look at him surprised because he even steps away from the counter letting me escape once and for all. Slowly I watch him with my eyes as I walk past him and back into his room.

I really didn't think he would be convinced so easily. I begin to get dressed so that I could leave and meet up with this person when I could hear thundering footsteps making their way into the room followed by the sound of the door slamming shut.

My shirt was stripped from my body and he suddenly bites down on my neck kissing and licking.

"they can wait" he whispers before we were at it again.

The next few hours I sat down with sam, an editor that I was recommended to work with for my next book. Sam was very intimidating, he was strict but I knew that he was good at his job and if I wanted my book to be successful I had to listen to him.

Originally I had wanted to have dinner with Cameron to talk over the next week of shooting but but, I had to call it off much to my dismay. Sam told me I needed to get this book done ASAP.

We spent the next few days working on my book. I was happy with the progress however I wasn't pleased with how much time I was missing on seeing Nate. He seemed to be really busy with work.

"I'm just thinking about your career Retta I don't really think that's fair that you're mad at me right now," Sam says walking into my kitchen.

He's a good guy to have around but sometimes I just want to punch him in the face.