0 5

Chapter Five

I don't think I'm handling my recovery very well. I expected to want to stay behind my bedroom doors with everything that brought me comfort but instead I was behaving as if I wasn't just held at gunpoint by my Ex boyfriend's brother.

The few days after that day I went to see my cousin Seth. When he had heard of what happened he came all the way here and helped me pack a bag. His family were totally on board with having me stay for a few nights. I was thankful because it got me away from everyone and especially Nate who even with my dad's strict rules came to check on me at the house. But I refused to see him, I couldn't.

Now one month later I find myself walking along a beach in Thailand called Koh Samui island. I had never been to Thailand before but instantly fell in love with the people and the island itself. I had thought about staying here for longer after the wedding is over. I couldn't believe that George and Tammy were going to delay their wedding so that I could recover first. I admit that it wasn't great timing but at the same time they had planned this for a long time now.

I still have no idea how they managed to pull this off in such short notice, but I guess that's what money can do for you. I heard that Nate stepped up and has been a really good best man for George. He found a beautiful hotel for them to have their wedding.

After walking peacefully on the beach, I returned back to the hotel where everything was anything but peaceful. I spent the whole of this morning with Tammy preparing her for her big day, but Lindsey managed to find me a window of opportunity to take a breather.

I waited patiently as the elevator took me up to the floor where everyone was getting ready. I was just in time to help Tammy get into her dress and also get myself ready.

I breathed deeply when the doors started to open, only to find George impatiently waiting around in the hallway.

"thank god, where have you been?" George asked as he pulled me with him.

I stayed quiet, many times of the last few days I have snapped at people, but I don't have the luxury of doing that with the groom do I.

"I can't seem to find Nate anywhere; I know that this is the last thing you want to hear but he will only respond to you. I know this is horrible but I think he's doing this just so he can see you since you're avoiding him obviously" George says as he runs his fingers through his hair out of frustration.

I place a gentle hand on his chest. "breathe George, I'll go find him alright you just worry about getting ready to marry the love of your life" I said calmly.

"you're right, I honestly don't even know if he's here because yesterday he was still in London and I'm worried" I had to stop him from talking. This is unnecessary stress.

"George, stop" I say pulling at his neck bringing him close.

He blinked at me. "I will find him, go in that room and get ready" I pointed at the room where I see Cameron just walk out of already dressed in his suit.

Finally, with the help from Cameron George went inside to get ready. If this was how George was, I'm scared to see how Tammy is right now.

Luckily their ceremony wasn't until a few hours, but they were both having photo shoots before their ceremony. Individually obviously since Tammy didn't want George to see her before their wedding.

I make my way down the stairs and towards the reception to find out where his room is. I was certain that Nate was here already, unlike what George believes.

"I just need to know where Nathaniel Tesstoro is, can you do that for me, "

I ask the lady at the front desk. As nicely as I could. Her eyes widen when she realises who I was. I thought she would be nice and tell me, but she does the exact opposite.