2 4

Chapter Twenty Four

It was already the afternoon when I woke up. Nate was still sleeping silently beside me. His arms were no longer around me but rather over his stomach and his head was turned the other way.

When I turn around I pick up my phone and notice there are a few messages from George.

He was just asking how last night went so I said we'd come over later. I think it was obvious that we slept for an extra few hours.

Tammy's messages were a little harsher as they were filled with foul words and insults. She's so kind to me.

Once I replied to them both I placed my phone back on the table before turning back around to Nate.

I laughed a little when I saw the obvious bulge from under the blanket. Someone's got morning glory.

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't make fun of me Loretta" he growls out when he rolls over to adjust himself. Poor baby.

"I wasn't" I try to defend myself.

"yes, you were, I can read you like a book darling" how would he know that I don't think I've ever seen him read a book. I've been meaning to ask him if he's read my book.

Rolling my eyes, I get back in bed with him and wrap my leg over his. He doesn't waste the opportunity to grab my ass and squeeze it. I move my hand under the blanket and smooth it over his erection.

I watch his eyes close and a sigh leaves his lips.

"If you're going to do that you're going to have to finish it, you leave me unsatisfied I'm going to have to re-evaluate our sleeping arrangements."

What an idiot. I don't bother stopping I rub him up and down and feel it jerk in my hand.

I kiss him to stop him from groaning and he deepens the kiss to which he bites down on my bottom lip, before sucking on it. Now I'm the one moaning.

"please Loretta" he moans out, knocking his head back down to the pillow.

I stare at him confused. He just growls "I swear to God Loretta now is not the time to play games" I beg to differ baby.

I'm having way too much fun with this than I expected. I can't say the same for Nathaniel though.

With a final kiss, I start to trail my mouth down his neck to his naked chest and all the way down to the beginning of his boxers. His silence brings a sense of anticipation for what comes next.

I look up at him and that seems to drive him over the edge. He reaches down and quickly pulls down his boxers and releases his dick ready for me. That's what he thought.

"eager aren't we" I quirk my eyebrow. Nate's eyes narrow and he grabs my hair roughly in his hands and pushes me down on him.

"You're the fucking devil, Loretta," he says with a groan before becoming mute as my mouth soothes his pain and turns it into pleasure.

The hard thrusts tired Nate out eventually, he was angry at me and he really showed that in the last 10 minutes.

We had to clean ourselves up in the shower since we were going to spend the day with George and Tammy.

I think being alone together would not be beneficial for us at the minute. Nate really brings out a dirty side that I had no idea I had.

" This was such a spontaneous idea" Tammy mumbles as we walk through the airport behind Nate and George. After spending most of the day with Tammy and George Nate decided to visit a venue in Italy where we would be getting married.