1 5

Chapter Fifteen

I had a dream last night, a dream that I really wish came true. Which explains why I'm sitting on one of the chairs on the balcony that overlooks the city. I thought a bit of fresh air would do me justice since the dream made me worried about what's next.

After a series of mind-blowing sex with Nate last night I came thinking about kids, about the future of both of us, I am going to have to tell Nate about the fact that it's possible I won't be able to give him children. No matter how much I don't want to talk about it with him, I know that it is the right thing to do.

I think tomorrow would be the best day to book an appointment and go for x-ray's since it's been a while.

They put me on these pills when I went first but I don't really know if that's helping at all if I haven't even been on my period for months.

The city looks beautiful this time of the morning, it's weird seeing no one out in the streets and there's barely any lights on which makes the city look empty and almost like a ghost town, except it's a city.

"Loretta" Nate calls from behind me. He walks up to the balcony and takes a seat on the chair next to me.

"what's on your mind, why are you out here," he says kissing me lightly on my bare shoulder. I sigh deeply as I feel his lips connect with my skin that is bare from the blanket that I had wrapped around my body.

"just thinking, "I say bluntly. Nate reaches out and grabs my wrist before pulling me towards him so I fall into his lap.

I groan "Naate" when he hears this, his eyes widen before a genuine smile takes over his face. "I love that sound "his voice vibrates against my ear which lays directly on his chest.

"Are you serious about this, " I say pointing my finger at him first and then referring to me. He watches the action carefully.

"you mean you and me, you want to know if I am serious about you?" yes, that's exactly what I want, I want to know if you're going to just kick me out of your apartment when you find out I can't give you children.

"Loretta if last night didn't give you any clue then I don't know what will, I'm more than serious about you. Every day I think about us and what we're going to become, believe me, Loretta I love you "

A tear slowly rolls down my cheek but I quickly turn my head before kissing Nate lightly on his naked chest. I know this is strange but 1 year ago i never imagined that i would find a man who would honestly love me. Nate has brought many boys to shame and has been a light in a very dark tunnel that was my life.

"Thank you, I just really needed to hear that, "I say pushing my tears back. I don't want him to see me cry, I really don't. Nate suddenly grabs a hold of my hips before lifting me up as he rises from his seat. "Nate what are you doing put me down you baboon," I say patting at his back in hopes that he will let me down.

He just carries on walking back into his room with heavy long strides, he must be in a hurry.

"I'm going to show you just how serious I am" his voice becomes deeper and there's a hint of lust in the way he spoke to me. "because for some reason my girlfriend doesn't believe that I am serious for her after the night we just had, seems like she needs a little more convincing" his voice becomes humorous at the last part which makes me giggle.

When he hears my laugh he kisses me on the lips and carefully sits down on the bed with me still on his lap. When he moves around a little bit I realise that Nate isn't wearing any clothes and when he removes the sheet from under me. I can feel his member poking me.