2 8

Chapter Twenty Eight

After we had our first dance as husband and wife, the night took a drastic turn as speeches were made. Tammy created a sweet presentation full of videos and pictures from when we were in university. My dad's speech was a tearjerker for me and my mother. What surprised me the most was when he showed a picture that I had not seen.

Nate couldn't quite believe it either as it showed a picture of me and Nate when we were much younger. We were sitting on a table, each in our own world ignoring each other completely.

The night was coming to the end and I was so pleased with how everything ran so smoothly. It's hard to believe how stressed out I was earlier when I thought that Nate wasn't going to make it.

The rest of the night was spent laughing, eating and dancing. Even I spend a good part of my night setting up Nate's old friend with one of my cousins. There is nothing better than being at your won wedding and playing cupid. Since I have already for found my one and only man.

As I watch Nate say goodbye to his family I couldn't help but feel guilty. I am not quite sure if leaving for our honeymoon straight away was such a great idea but that's exactly what we were doing.

We both said goodbye to everyone that was still here before slipping inside another room. Nate helped me out of my wedding dress. I groaned with frustration when I realised that he was taking his sweet, precious time with it.

When I stepped out of the dress Nate brought over the black dress and helped zip me up. Again, he took his sweet time with the zip. We soon made it on Nate's private jet. Nate refused to allow us to fly in any other way. I wasn't complaining really.

I had no idea where we would be landing and I've been told that I am going to be blindfolded when we were about to land before I even have time to look out of the window to see anything that would give me the slightest idea of where we were.

"how about the first letter" I ask hoping that Nate will finally give in and tell me. I doubt ill figure it out but at least ill have a little bit of a clue.

A smirk crosses his face "are you ever going to just relax and wait Loretta" He says as he turns to face me. I cross my arms in frustration.

"no" by the look on his face he wasn't even surprised. Nate knows me too well these days it's hard to hide anything from him. Whereas Nate can hide everything from me and I would never even know.

I had my eyes closed under the blindfold when I heard a man voice "sir we're landing in 15 minutes" I turned my head to where I believed Nate was.

It is weird having his men wearing much more casual clothes but I can safely say I am far more relaxed this way. I didn't want to have men in suits with us at the honeymoon so the only thing Nate would do was have them look like locals.

"thank you, you guys can settle into the hotel me and Loretta will be more than fine for tonight" Nate says to him with a cheeky grin on his face. I bury my head in my lap, I'm probably blushing right now.

God why did he say that to him that's so embarrassing.

"of course, sir, we won't disturb you" and then he walks off, shaking his head a little.

"what?" Nate says faking confusion at my pointed look ."don't what me, why did you do that you didn't have to make in plainly obvious"

Nate seemed unphased about the whole idea but I didn't like it all.

I don't think I mentally prepared myself when I walked down the steps of the jet, Nate followed closely behind me. His hand on my waist, guiding me so that I wouldn't fall. Since I still had the blindfold over my eyes. Finally, when we got to the bottom Nate helped me and removed the blindfold from my eyes.