Epilogue

Part 1 

5 years later

I watched Thomas walk out of the office as I was on the phone talking to Nate since He's in New York. Thomas had been spending more of his time here at the centre. Nate was already training him to take over when he gets older.

I continued to tell Nate about the latest news on what was happening here, when suddenly, I looked at the picture I had on my desk and I just realised that George was babysitting Lorenzo and I completely forget that I would be picking him up since they've got a dinner booked with the in-laws later.

Fuck.

I quickly ended the call and raced out of there as quickly as I could. Arriving at their house I let myself in and shouted for George.

George and Tammy love to take Lorenzo for occasional sleep overs. Especially since they are his god parents. It also makes sense since Lorenzo and Tanner, their son are very close.

"Mama mama" I suddenly hear my little boy's voice ring out through one of the walls. I took a wild guess and went through the second door but I was just met with Tammy who was busy still doing her makeup.

"forgot about your own child, fucking disgusting" she lowers her voice at the end remembering that there indeed are children in the household.

"RENZO, where are you, my baby?" I say running out of the door and going into another room. Lorenzo loves this, running around while I chase him like a mad man. Nate always seems to find this amusing that's until he's the one in my position.

Giggles erupt behind me, I turn around and find my little boy standing up on his two very cute feet. He has this massive grin on his face and he's dressed in an animal onesie that I know didn't come from the bag of clothes I sent with him.

George has all the kids in these animal onesies every chance he gets.

"Walk to your mama "I coo at him to which he excitedly runs forwards nearly tripping over but he quickly spreads his arms out like he's saying "stay". I find this too cute and I'm more than certain that it comes from me.

He proceeds in running towards me, when he gets close enough I lift him into the air and place him on my hip, his hand automatically covers my belly which is now at the 5 months stage, yes that's right I'm pregnant again.

This little guy has become so protective of the little baby every chance he gets he comes over and speaks hushed whispers to my baby bump.

"Missed you, mummy," he says placing a kiss on my cheek. I grin back at him to which he just grabs my cheeks before squashing them together.

"Ahh, the Lorenzo greeting" George's voice comes into the room, he has Renzo's bag in his hand and a bowl of my favourite cookies.

"Did you help uncle George bake cookies, baby?" I ask him grabbing one before taking a large bite out of it. Renzo's fingers come up and wipe away the fallen crumbs.

"thank you, baby," I say after swallowing the whole bite, I give him the rest to which he gladly accepts.

"yes mama, Tan Tan helped too but he made a mess so his daddy made him clean" this surprised me. I placed Renzo back on the floor since he loves standing now since he learnt to do it by his own.

"Tanner is only 4, and you left him to clean?" I stare at George very disappointed.

"Believe me I'm shocked too," Tammy says coming through with Tanner walking out. He has a sad look on his face as he follows his mother out.

"Apologise to him, look at that face," I tell him crouching down to be level with the guy.

"Your daddy is being evil, don't speak to him until he gives an apology that's worthy to eat" I wink at him, he has a giddy glint in his eye when he realises that it's only his father that's angry at him.