Summary

This story takes place at the recent chapter of one piece.. Chapter 974. Vol. 69. However, this one will be different and was created by my wild imagination.

One Piece and the characters does not belong to me. One Piece belongs to Oda Eiichiro-sensie. Only the story and its flow are mine. 😉

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A story about the two of the STRAWHATS MONSTER TRIO. They always bicker and fight, but not seriously injuring each other. Their rivalry put those two together into something. They both developed a certain feelings for each other. The two o of them fell in love with the each other without knowng HOW or WHY. All they know is that, they will do anything for each other. Something like, they are connected to each other, physically and mentally.

The time Kuma sends all the Strawhats to different places, the two always longed to each other. Misses their bichers, competitions, fights and their prescence, like they can't live without each other side by side. And they both regretted it for not confessing their feelings. And so, when the STRAWHATS REUNITED, the two didn't hesitate and bang... They confessed their love and become lovers/couple without the others knowing. They may be fighting, bickering, and competing in front of the others, but when these two were alone, they become unseparable that Ants will crawl to them and chase them for their sweetness.

When they got to Dressrosa and the Strawhats got seperated again. The two already made a bond of connection, both body and soul when they left the Fishman Island. They just couldn't stop their feelings and become one. When the Strawhats split in to two groups, Luffy's team stayed in Dressrosa to defeat Doflamingo, and Sanji's team went to Zou while being chased by Big Mom's ship.
Even these two were dating they are still the same. One, still drinking sake like it was a water and always got lost. And the other one still flirting with the girls which always made the other one annoyed.