*chapter 1*

There was a different kind of rush that day in the whole Kingdom. People were running around the streets decorating their houses and cleaning the streets. Everybody wanted their house to look cleanest and more beautiful from their neighbor.

Whole Kingdom was decorated like a holy place as if a deity going to visit.

Actually he is a deity for them. People are ready to kiss the land he walks on.

Their prince.

He is returning to claim what's his.

His land.

His kingdom.

His people.

His crown.

His throne.

Young women seem busy in looking as pretty as they could in a hope that the young prince might take a single glance at them and fall in love with any one of them. Many girls might had already imagined their wedding with the young prince by now but somewhere they all knew it's only possible in their own dreams.

They all living in a hope that one day the king going to need a queen and they are living a lie that they could be one.

All those women want is, the prince.

The young prince is like a fantasy.

A desire they all are living for.

The Prince, a face like a young God and he knows it too well to spare even a single glance to any young normal girls like them. When he visits the kingdom with his family, the pride in his eyes was noticeable as glowing lightening in the dark sky.

The night dark sky that also quite resembles his personality.

Dark and cold.

The way he walks like he owns the land. Of course he does. He doesn't leave any chance not to claim it.

Nobody had ever seen him smile but everybody knows that this person is living his life to fullest.

Who might have any problem when they have a king as a father? The person who knew it from his birth that he is going to be the king of this Kingdom one day, right.

While in the palace, nothing was different from the kingdom outside. The rush was increasing with every breath along with the excitement.

"Amine, where is the special suit I asked for? And the rings I wanted for him? Are all the dishes ready for him? He must be starving by now and most importantly keep the peppers ready, I would have to remove the evil eye as soon as he arrive. "

the lady clad in royal blue gown roam around palace, walking down the long corridors, waiting for a glance of the young prince.

Her son.

Her only son.

Amine came running towards the Queen and handed her the royal golden embroidered suit she asked for.

"Thank God, Amine. I was so worried about this." The Queen sighed in relief feeling the cloth beneath her fingers. The cloth felt soft beneath her fingers as it should be. Her son is going to wear it today after all.

"Everything else is ready, your highness. But.." Amine, her maid, stop in between her sentence.

"But.. but what Amine......." the Queen asked her closest and favourite maid. Quick frown lines forming on her maid's hesitancy.

"The crown. ..." Amine started but somebody interrupted

"The crown is ready too, my queen." The king voice was loud and filled with excitement. He was as eager as his queen.

The red shiny cape of King flows behind him as he entered through palace door like cool winds. His grey hairs didn't overpower the pride of his face. His chin held up high with a smile wide.

"This crown is just so beautiful " the Queen hesitated to touch the heavily jewelled crown placed elegantly on red silky cloth. The servants handed over the heavy plates to Queen and left.

"But it can't be as precious as our son" the king smiled and took heavy plate from her hands and adore it.

"Our prince is going to be a king soon." Queen's eyes were wet when she said it. She wipe them off dramatically and smile later.

"He is going to be the best king and I have a feeling that he is definitely gonna make us proud." The king hugged his queen.

They both have been waiting for this day for so long. They both have worked hard for this day, preparing him to be a better king who will work for a better kingdom.