83.

"That's what j wanted to hear." Vishar smiled and let go of sanyukta.

"Now, leave." Vishar stood their waiting for Randhir to left.

"But before you leave..I want the sword and crown." Vishar added. "put them down beside your feet."

"It would be a disrespect to the crown and sword if I put them down." Randhir said after few moments.

"Then hand them over to me. But no smart moves." Vishar warned. "I can still kill her."

Randhir nodded and walked to him slowly. He heard a little whimper from sanyukta when he began to remove the crown from his head. Then pulling out the sword he hold it firmly in his both hands.

Randhir extended his both hands which had the crown and the sword. But at the exact moment he was about to hand them over to Vishar, he stopped.

"Untie her first." Randhir demanded and it angered vishar.

" Give them to me. " Vishar shouted stepping ahead.

" Untie her and have them. " Randhir repeat again.

Vishar was frustated this time. He knew he couldn't untie her. It would end up his game. So now he only has one option left.  Not giving a single chance to Randhir to predict his next move, vishar attacked him with his bare hands. He was blinded by the greed.

But he didn't expect Randhir to be this stronger. The impact was strong but the sword that was in Randhir hand came in use as his instinct, which went through vishar's body.

Randhir didn't mean to kill him. But with his sword dug dip into vishar body didn't left anything much to do now.

Vishar let out a painfull groan. But he breath heavily for some moment before he began to laugh. That laugh gave Randhir more creeps than the blood on his hands.

"You ...think..you won.?" Vishar laugh again before he looked at sanyukta and smiled wickedly.

"You will never have her." Were his last word before he began to pant hard crumbling down to his feet.

What did he mean?

Looking frantically up at sanyukta, Randhir found her standing in some kind of trance. Only God knows what she had been gone through.

Walking quickly to sanyukta, the first thing he did was, untie her. He open her hands and then feet. At last he open the cloth around her mouth and she began to speak something.

"Shh." Randhir shush her and pull her right into his arms. Tight. He almost felt his heart pump to life again. He felt complete. Full. Content.

But why is she not holding him back?

Feeling something wet and warm on his neck before he felt her body loosing all the power and falling down. But he was able to hold her just in time so she ended up in his arms.

"What's happening? " Randhir asked suddenly tensed. He pat her cheek lightly when her eyes began to close.

But he lost it when he saw a trail of dark red blood sliding down from the corner of her mouth.

"No." Randhir shouted. "Sanyukta." He cried. "Open your eyes." He requested.

He pull her small body to his chest and continue calling her name and asking her to wake up.

He turn when he heard footsteps at the enterance. Shabir and the guards are so late.

So late.

"She is not opening her eyes." Randhir cry when Shabir came forward to take a look at her daughter. He pretend to be calm instead to showing the havoc inside him. Shabir checked her nerves and eyes before looking up at the crying king with tear filled eyes.

"She was poisoned before she was brought here."