49.

I let out a long sigh when I snuggle deep into my blankets. It felt nice having a separate room. I never expected him to grant my wish. I was equally surprised too. Maybe now I will be able to concentrate better on moving on from the little bit feeling I have got for him. It would be easier to leave.

I could still feel how his arms felt around me. I felt secure warm. Totally opposite of what I feel right now.

Right now, I feel cold and paranoid. Every shadow passing the space beneath the door, I'm hoping for it to be randhir. Maybe because I feel secure around him.

But I guess now it's too late to go back. It would be dangerous to go back.

I couldn't help but wonder what he would be doing right now. Sleeping? Gazing at the moon? Catching up with one of his fling? Why not? He has got all the room to himself now.

It's seems past midnight and I couldn't sleep. Isn't a separate room what I asked for? Then what else I need now?

I am so done with my moods now.

I huffed and turn to other side. The anklets made a tinkle sound on moving. When I bring all my things to this room, I decided to leave his gift there.

But then a sudden change of mind made me wear them instead.

I was stupid. I had to let go of him. In every way. I sat up with the intention of removing those anklets. As soon as my finger touched the cold metal, I shivered when there was a loud bang on my door.

For God's sake. I pat my heart lightly hoping it would calm down.

The loud banging came again. This time with urgency.

I swiftly got on my feet and open the drawer to take my dagger.

Wait.

If there is somebody to attack me then why would they knock the door before coming.

There can be only one person who think he can barge into anyone's room because he owns this place.

I open the door and was taken aback my the sight. I took few steps back in reflect while he followed my steps angrily.

He look disastrous. His body was radiating anger and frustration while his eyes seem red and tired. His hairs look messy and I can assume he hasn't got any sleep either.

He was breathing hard, I could see his chest heaving up and down. He look like he is controlling himself.

About what?

"Come back to my room. " he commanded and look straight into my eyes. His eyes look so tired that it almost made me want to give in.

"What?" I played dumb as if I didn't understand.

"Come. Back. To. My. Room." He slammed his fist right into the door beside him, making the wooden door crack.

I took a sudden breath and hold my skirt tight in my fists. I gulped.

"W..why?" I asked hesitating a little.  I can see lack of sleep is turning him insane.

We didn't sleep last night too. He has been devoting his whole day for the kingdom. He need to rest.

So why is here demanding me to come back to his room.

He took an angry step ahead and I back off.

"Just obey. Don't make me do the things I have been wanting to do for so long. " his voice was low and deep. 

A frail lock manage to escape and fall over his forehead. Suddenly I am eager to know the things he will do to me.

But I rather not.