43.

I ran my fingers along his black locks, making them look a little messy, a little bit different from his perfectly jelled usual style. I intentionally tug his hair at the end. He scrunched his nose and glared at me.

I pout again when I was done. Joining my hands in front of my belly. I kept pouting.

"I'm not taking you with me. So stop making that face." He admired his locks in the mirror in front of him. He sat on a little chair in front of the mirror while I stand just behind him. I make sure he could see how sad and upset I'm. I even made small whimpers from time to time.

"Please. " I tried for the hundredth time but I still got the same glare from him.

"I'm just gonna take a quick visit. I will be back before the night. " he stood up and hold myself back from holding him from his shoulder and making him sit back on his seat.

"I promise I will tie my hairs in a braid." I offered. But he ignored me and walked to the cabinet to take something. I followed him like a puppy.

"Always." I added to make the offer for appealing.

I got a quick glance but nothing more. 

"I never want you to tie your hair in braid always. I just don't like when people get to see them and adore them, other than me." He walked to his bed to put his rings in the drawer. I follow closely behind.

"I will be on your side this time. I promise. " I try to offer again.

"We went there disguised so we won't get much attention. But when you were with me, the attention was the only thing we most received. " he taunted. "And the fights." He added.

I frowned.

"But it wasn't my mistake. " I pointed out and stand in front of him so he can't go.

He moved a little left, I copied. He moved a little right,  I copied.

He is turning red now.

Then why can't he just take me along.

"You are not coming with me. I will go and come back. I just have to see if they are making changes as we suggested in the royal Court. Until then, you rest right here." He pointed behind me to my bed.

As if I would obey.

Obey.

Obey.

Yes.

"What if....." I step closer to him. "What if you take me along and I Obey you?" I offered this time. Couldn't help my smile because I know this is gonna work. "For one day." I quickly added. I saw a hint of smile showing but if dropped as soon as I said for one day.

"Two days?" I offered, my eyes up in hope..

"Two and half days." I almost beg.

The Prince let out a sigh and hold my chin.

It's working. Isn't it?

My hopes were high.

"The offer is tempting and difficult to resist. " he breath out closer to my face. "But I think I rather not." He finished and touched his nose with mine lightly.

I huffed and turn around. I walked to my bed and stand beside it.

I heard steps behind me. I felt cold fingers falls straight to the sides of my waist. I gulp down the gasp and bite my cheek.

"I will make it up to you when I return. I promise. " and suddenly I had millions of ideas what he would do to me. 

Gosh he is scaring me.

Then I feel his nose up in my hair as I feel him inhale deeply. 

"You want anything from the market, love?" He chuckled as he sounded just like a husband going to work asking his wife what he should bring on his way back home.

I couldn't help but smile. When I was small I used to see my parents as a happy couple. I always wanted that but now I fear if I'm falling for someone exactly opposite what I have wished for. 

I slowly turn around within his arms, his hands still on either side of my waist.

"Take me with you please. " I tried for the last time and this time his lips turn in thin line.

He is going to say yes.

"Don't make me tie you up to my bed." He warned me slowly and in his deep voice.

"Like that would make me stay. " I said the lines which has came in my use now a days.

At first he stared at me for a moment, straight in the eyes before his palm shift to my waist to my wrist. He took me both hands behind my back and that made my front pressed to his. I took a deep breath and look up at him.

His eyes turn amused and then I feel something soft around my wrist.  It took my some moment to realise it's tightening around my wrist. Then his full blown smirk give it away.

I tug my wrist hard and he laughed

"Untie me right now. " I clenched my teeth and tug hard.

"I promise I will make it up to you later. " he lift his hands up in surrender and walked back to the door.

"The sight is tempting though. " he commented before he pull the door open.

"There are so many things I could have done. " he lick his lips. "Later, love. " he said before the door closed and he disappeared.

While I just tug and tug and tug.