*chapter 9*

Yukt was given a room just besides the Prince room. Every time the prince open his door she always thought maybe he had figure out everything and came to kill her. But it didn't happen that day, not the other day and next to it.....but soon it can be. 

She was scared. She was always paranoid. she knew she can't keep this up for very long. She has to sort it out. If all this came out in bad way than it can harm her father's reputation. 

She hope that her father get well soon and came back to his position because she is definitely ready to get whoosh!..

"Get ready. Going to see Horse riding." The Prince came, ordered behind her and went away. Thank God she was facing away from him because the moustaches was placed somewhere but just not above her lips.

She sighed and placed them on place.

Now why he want me to see horse riding. I'm sure seeing horse riding is not something in which you need a companion in. she rolled her eyes but still got ready anyway.

"Maybe I should tell him everything and ask for forgiveness. Maybe he will understand my situation. " she talked to herself while walking down the corridors.

"No way. What if he ordered to kill my whole family? No I can't afford to loose them. I have to do this for my family. I can't let anybody know." Yukt Muttered

"Know what?" The Prince was right in Front of her next moment. She gulp hard. Her heart hammered against her ribs.

"I'm. ..I'm scared of horses." That was the worst lie she ever said. She love horses.

The Prince pretend to think for a moment.

"None of my business." the Prince lead the way.

***

The crowd was huge. There were so many people everywhere. Everybody busy in adoring and appreciating their horses and making big bets. All beautiful swarthy horses getting her attention. She was swooning over a charcoal black horse whose hair waves with the air. But she couldn't ride it and it's making her upset.  She really can't see others enjoying the rides where she is just supposed to sit here and see.

She wants to ride. Now.

"What are we doing here?" Asked yukt  after realising that the Prince is as uninterested as her in only watching horse riding.

"Don't you want to ride a horse?'" She asked hoping him to said yes.

"Of course I want to. I love horse riding. " the Prince tell her with a smile. God that smile was gorgeous.

"Then what's stopping you...?" Yukt stand up from her seat which was above the crowd.

"I'm the Prince I'm supposed to be handling the prices and be a judge here." Stated the Prince sounding disappointed.

"Oh. So instead of getting on your horse and joining them in fun,  we are here to see horse riding because you were supposed to be a judge. It's funny." Yukt quickly got a glare from the Prince.

"My father did the same thing. " prince told her.

"That's no logic for you doing the same. Maybe your father liked 'seeing' horse riding so he enjoyed giving prices. And you are going to be a king now. A king! You are not bound to do anything that was supposed to be done till now. You can bring the change. I mean you have to bring the change. We all need it..... " mutters yukt and looked away. She hope that she is not signing a death wish by doing this.

For a little while the Prince didn't said anything but just looked at yukt.

"You are something else.... " said the Prince and when she looked his way he was staring hard into her eyes.

"I'm. .I'm a male. What did you think?" Yukt smile shyly.

"Do you have a sister?" Asked the Prince.  The Prince was himself shocked about what he is asking. He blinked his eyes rapidly as if coming back to his reality.

"Why?" Yukt asked him quizzically.

"Nothing.  I can bet she would be pretty as hell." The Prince looked away. The Prince cursed himself mentally for thinking what he is thinking.

She didn't quite get what he meant but she don't want to bring up any topic regarding her family..it can be very dangerous.

Self reminder : never bring up family topic.

"Can I ask you something? " yukt asked the Prince while looking down at the crowd. The Prince nodded.

"Why there is no female in the crowd?" Asked yukt looking at all the manly faces around her.

"You are funny." The Prince laughed.

"What do you mean?" Yukt got a little angry.

"What a female would do in a race like this?" The Prince asked laughing.

"Win." Muttered yukt with sudden determination in her eyes

Thank you so much

Please vote and comment

Suggestions and criticism both are welcome.