56.

My clothes began to stick to my skin as I went further down into the water. He still didn't turn but I can notice how still he is as if feeling me through the water. I shudder as the cold water reached my belly. Few more steps in and I was neck deep into water. I gasped when I think that one more step and I will be drowning.

Then he turned and I wanted to drown at that moment.

But not into the river.

Instead I wanted to drown in those dark black eyes that now stare at me like I'm the most precious gem for him.

Don't make it harder for me.

I looked away, still taking deep breath and feeling the cold water around me.

"Look at me love." I heard his hoarse voice and I felt my heart did a dip.

Then when a finger made me lift my chin up, I gulped.

He was smiling and looked at me with adoration. I felt pretty that moment. Felt beautiful.

He dip his head low to my cheek and plant a soft kiss at my right cheek. His lips lingers there longer than needed and I felt him smile. My eyes felt close feeling him against me. His lips made way to my ear.

"You have no idea how much I want to make you mine." His breath felt warmer with me being in the cold water.

Then he kisses my other cheek in same way and whispered in my other ear.

" I thought I lost you today." I heard his voice turning sad for a moment before it turn determined again.

"I don't think I can ever let you go." This time his lips hovers over mine and stay there.

What do I say?

Lie and said that it's possible?

Or say the truth and ruin the moment?

"I....I ." I was stopped by a finger pressed on my lips.

"Let me finish." His breaths turn heavy.

"I have never want something how much I want you." He kissed my chin lightly. "And I don't think I can even imagine my life without you." Then he worship my jaw.

I felt an urge to fall into his arms and went into deep slumber. And never ever wake up.

"I want to ask you something." He declared straight and I lick my lips.

Oh God.

Oh God.

Oh. God.

Is this really happening?

Is he really going to ask Me?

My breath now coming heavy too.

We both stand there in cold water breathing each other. I was shivering. I was nervous. Suddenly his eyes searched mine.

"Are you okay? " his deep voice came concerned. "You look pale." He added.

I wrap my arms around myself shivering a little more. "I'm just a little cold." I tried.

"Come here then." Saying this He wrap his long arms around me and pull me to his chest.

I can die right now and I will be happy.

I close my eyes feeling content

Is this peace?

If it is then I have never been more at peace. Ever.

I too wrap my arm toward his torso and hold him tighter. I don't know how many days we are going to survive after this.

We both know the end.

"You wanted to ask something." I asked biting my lip a little. Just a futile attempt to hide my smile.

"Maybe sometime later. " he didn't sound sure.

I distanced must from him and look up at him who was chest deep in water while I was still struggling to keep my chin above the water level.

He didn't join me in the eye contact.

"What's wrong? " I asked when he looked away.

"Belive Me. You don't wanna know."  He stated.

I frown. Of course I wanna know.

When I stare at him too hard, he decided to tell me.  Then I realised I realty didn't need to know that.

"I am in pain." He clenched his jaw. "Feeling you do close to me knowing that you are just so wet beneath this water. I can't get the image of you in wet clothes sticking with your skin out of my head. I want to rip every piece of your clothes and make you mine. I never want to let you go out of my sight for a single moment. For God's sake I don't think I can breath without touching you. I want to feel you every time.  Close to Me. Close to my heart. Your hear. Your scent. And God that tinkle of your anklet. That's all I want to live my whole life. And that's why I have decided what do I have to do."

His hands reached to either side of my face and pull my face into his. I exploded when his lips moved against mine. My hands find way to his back as my front got plasters to his. The feel of his body against mine created havoc inside me. His hands slide down to my neck and stayed there while he played with my lips using his. Then when his lips came down to my neck his hands began to move down to my chest and belly. It took me so much time to realise that he is opening my buttons. I blinked rapidly still being kissed by him. I  decided to protest but as soon as his one hand came up to my chest, I change my mind.

A loud moan escaped my lips when palms found my blossoms. My head fell back in ecstasy and I could think straight anymore. His hands then reached to my shoulder to slide down my open dress off my shoulder.  Goosebumps arise on my skin when I realise that now I'm naked beneath this later of water. He might not see more but he can surely feel me through his skin.

Feeling very shy suddenly I buried my face into his chest at which he chuckled deeply.

"I haven't even started love." He laughed and I want to drown into real water this time.

I want to apologise from the depth of my heart for making you guys wait so much for me. But I'm so grateful for all of you to stick around with me and stay.
Thank you.