*chapter 17*

She fasten her steps when she thought somebody was following her. She knew it was a wrong move to leave the palace at midnight. But now she had to do it.  She don't know much but all she know is she have to leave this town.  This Kingdom.  She don't know if her father would agree or not but if she will tell him everything. she knew he would understand. Another rustle behind her and she got her senses heighten. She hold her cotton scarf around her more tightly. She knew she shouldn't have taken this way into the woods but it was the shortest way to her home and one more thing is the Prince would never try to find her in woods because according to him a girl is to scared to go in woods alone.  But God knows, she is scared. She is not scared of being alone but she is afraid of unknown in the dark. The worst nightmare can be being raped here. Not all man are beast but the beast are always man.  The man who think they can rule and have full control on woman, Who think they are superior to woman, Who think woman can be  bought as a property. Oh God she can have an ever ending discussion on this.

A branch break just behind her and she halted in her way.  She didn't knew if she had to turn away or move further.

Oh God.  Is this her last day?

She stand there like a statue and control her breathing. She can feel her fingers getting ice cold. Suddenly she felt a presence behind her. She closed her eyes and prayed.

She had to run. She had to run away.

Next what she felt made her eyes shot open when she felt hot breaths falling on her cheek.

Her heart was thumping hard in her ribs.

"Leaving without a goodbye. That's bad manners." She recognised his voice and suddenly she was washed over with relief.  She let out a long relived sign and turned around.

The moon was providing enough  light for her to see his shining eyes. His hairs falling over his forehead, they were messy but beautiful.

Wait. Did she just said that?

The Prince was smirking seeing her lost in her own mind. He was determined to take her back with him. But he knew she won't understand if he tell her what he has been thinking so now only one option is left.

Randhir firmly hold her wrist and bring it up between them.

"You came with my permission and you leave with my permission. " he made it very clear while making a hard eye contact.

All relief left her body and she felt anger building up again.

"Your highness! Am I allowed to breath or should I stop breathing too?" She blinked her eyes slowly. 

He raised his brow as if trying to scare her but she stand her ground and with a small humph' she turned away.

But he is the Prince. You can't show him back.

A grip pulled her back with full Fornce and she slammed back into his chest. This time he hold her close. The arm around her waist was so tight that she couldn't create any space in between them and when she looked up she found her face too close to his.

"What are you doing? " sanyukta looked anywhere but his eyes while pushing gently on his shoulders.

"If this is what I have to do to make you stay then let it be." His grip was strong and with every breath she could feel it difficult to breath anymore. 

"If you think you can make me stay like this then you are mistaken. " she uttered and pushed hard on his shoulders.

"Your family can pay hard for your moves. " he told her

"You are threatening me?" She laughed lightly.

"I'm warning you." He leaned in. So close to her lips. She looked up in his eyes and then down at his lips.

"I'm not that girl." She looked away.

And it was his turn to laugh. He clearly remember what she told him in his room.

"Never in your dreams. " he whispered in her ear and left her.

She stumbled back and glared at him. She then stomped her foot hard and turn away to leave.

"I want you in the palace before I wake up tomorrow." The Prince called out behind her.

She turn around and smiles.

"Only In your dreams." She added.

And they both turn and went in different directions.

Thank you so much.

Please vote and comment.

Suggestions and criticism both are welcome.