65.

"What are you doing here?" That was my first question as he entered my room.

"You must have lot of guts to question a king action." His jaw was relaxed but his eyes didn't seem pleased by my kind of welcome for him.

That's it sanyukta. You could never hurt him back the way he hurt you but you can surely try and hit a nerve to make him realise at least close to how much he had hurt you.

"You are not the king yet." I remind him and I saw his jaw tick.

Good job.

"If that's what you say." He stated usually as if I hadn't just offended him to his core.

How can he be so calm? After creating a havoc inside my mind, he still stands here with his whole pride.

"Why don't you join your lover in the celebrations? Wouldn't she feel left out? Unwanted?" I said inching back a little hoping he would leave and I could close the doors again.

Noticing my actions he moves forward too and closed the door behind him. My eyes move up to him while he leans back on the door looking me with his predatory gaze. When his eyes moved down my frame I almost lost the power in my knees.

Don't be stupid sanyukta. He rejected you.

"I have only craved one woman to be in my arms for the whole time." He emphasized stepping closer to me. My heart began to beat faster as he reached to me.

Don't give in sanyukta. Fight for it.

"Who? Ariana?" I asked faking to look confuse a little.

And the face he made, was a pure bliss.

His face was scrunched in disgust. That's when I decided to poke him a little more.

"You must be missing her a lot now, it's been days you have to go without something..." I paused giving a quick glance down to his fists, "..steamy."

I expected him to burst into anger and throw me out of the window but he look sideways and sigh hard. But when he looked back at me, he was smiling.

Insane alert.

"I know what you are doing." He stated still smiling. "I don't think you are succeeding in hurting me." He chuckle this time.

I was raged.

"Try harder, love." He encouraged my anger. My teeth hurt being so tightly Clenched when I decided to stoop low.

"Your mother doesn't love you." I blurt out and felt guilty the next second. But before I could take that back and apologize he said

"I realised that years ago, love, and accepted it already." He looked up a little for a moment and I know it hurt him.

What I'm doing? What would I get by hurting him?

"Tell me something new and I told you to try hard, love." He said stepping closer to me while I shift back again.

I accepted the challenge willingly and think hard about it this time. What does he like most? Something he can't let go? Something he fear loosing?

Is it me?

Can it be me?

My heart rises at the thought and i gulped down the excitement before thinking about my next move.

"Aarav was gentle than you have ever been to me." I tried and I gulped again the way his eyes snapped to mine.

He stared hard at me for a moment before he took my chin in his hold and pull my face closer to his. Almost touching.

"But we both know you like it rough." He mumbled and I gasped when his lips met mine vigorously. My hands reached to him chest to push him but he swiftly hold my wrists behind my back. I had to stop him. I had to. He is not mine..

"I.." I pulled my face back.

He looked confusingly at me.

"What's wrong love?" He searched my eyes.

What's wrong?

Everything.

"This can't work." I tell him stepping away from him but he snatched my arm and made me slam into his front.

"Don't you dare to ever say that again." He whispered near my lips.

This can't.

"I deny to be a second priority in your life." I told him firmly

"You are not my priority. You are my life." He replied back and I could feel the tears forming.

He has no right to say those sweet nothings to me.

"I am always yours, love." He mumbled against my forehead before kissing it lightly.

"Don't lie to me." That's when I let all my tears spill. My all courage crumbling down while I just sob in his arms.

Even after realising how wrong it is, I hold him for longer with a fear that what if it's last time I come this close to him.

But I know I had to stop.

And I think I already have a plan for that.