*chapter 5*

"Who are you?" The question was loud and clear.

Her breath was stuck in her throat and for a moment she couldn't think what she had to say.

"I'm minister's son..........."

Think sanyukta.

" Yukt." She added

Think hard.

"I'm  here to escort you down to hall. "

It didn't came out as confident as she wanted as she was conflicted with herself. But the hold on her arms didn't loose so her eyes turn quizzically up. His stare is still predatory and it's clear it was hard for him to believe it. Nobody treated her like that before and she is not going to let anybody do that either.

"And you can't treat me like that. Let me go. " she protested and pull her arm back.

She should have keep her mouth shut.

There was a sudden rage in Prince eyes once he saw the rebel.

"I can treat you whatever I like." He stated with his teeth clenched. " You understand?"

"Not me. " her voice quivered.

"I'm the king." His voice drop down low and dangerous.

"Not yet."

Wait. Did she said that? Again? Really? Now get ready to be the food for the crocodiles.

He stand there. Silent. Watching the little boy who had the audacity.

"True." He agreed calmly but his eyes showed the rage he felt at the realisation.

He watch the little boy keenly. His eyes lingered at his neck. Then he stared hard at her mouth. The moustaches definitely gave him doubt for once.

She was stuck again. Has he find out about her? Is her hairs coming out from her little turban. Turban was Alsa idea but it was the best they could think for hidding her long locks. 

The judgemental stare of Prince was prickly on her skin.

He was very well acquainted with a female touch.  The softness of their body, the femininity. But there was a doubt in his mind too.

He would have asked this boy directly but it would just make him look judgemental.

"What were you doing here?" The Prince hold was loosening his doubt a little.

"I'm invited. " she said proudly with squinted eyes.

"I was asking about my room." He nodded towards his room.

"I told you I was here you escort you down the hall. " she told "the Queen told me." She added quickly.

"Queen? Is queen going to be there? In royal court? " the doubt was back again.

Woman are never allowed in royal court.

"The Queen was going to her room so when she saw me she ordered me to escort you to the royal court." She let it out too fast.

The Prince was still not satisfied.

But it didn't stop her.

She went in to take another roll.

"You're room look almost perfect actually. "

He get the keyword.

"Almost? " the perfectionist prince looked around his room.

"Yeah almost." She nodded towards the table.

"If only the dryness of the Roses wouldn't have matched the dryness of ...." she looked up and down at the prince.

Within next second a warm big palm was against her neck while her back was against the nearest wall.

"You can loose your life for this." He looks threatening. But she knew it's was no big deal.

He won't kill. She knew.

"You can't do the dirty works on this special occasion. Your highness." She replied.

"I can make somebody else do that work for me." He smirked. But she was a good opponent.

"Why? You aren't capable enough. " she raised her eyebrow.

He increase the pressure on her neck but she didn't show anything on her face. Just a gasp when his thumb grazed the side of her neck.

Then something happened.  He left her neck moved back a little. And then he laughed. Darkly. He stared down hard at Yukt.

"There is something...about you. I can't place my finger on it but.." The prince eyes were doubtful. Yet he was excited to find out what it is and then punishing him as hard as he could.

"It would be fun seeing your around, Yukt." the Prince challenged and left the room.

Here she wondered how he would see a person around who doesn't existed.

But if her first plan failed. She would be definitely see him again.

Thank you so much.

Please vote and comment.

Suggestions and criticism both are welcome.