64.

My blood boils at the sight. I see only red when I saw Aarav's hand lingering over her mouth. I so wanted to cut that hand off. My jaw was clenched so tight that it began to hurt. My hands turn into fist when I felt an urge to punch him. Right in guts.

"What's going on here?" I shouted loudly, hoping he would take his hand back. My head buzzed with anger and I crave to let it out.

"I was just done treating her." Aarav told me removing his hands from her jaw. As soon his hand was removed fr my view my eyes fall on her bandaged neck.

All my anger came out with a breath. My fist losses their strength and flexed while my heart pained at the sight.

I made my way straight to her, ignoring the presence of my guest.

Unwanted guest.

"Who did this to you?" Were my first word as I scoot down on my knees in front of her. Sanyukta's eyes darted up to Aarav and she clear her throat.

Does she really think I care about what other think of us?

"I'm fine." She glared at me when I didn't follow up her hint. "Your highness." She put special effort in making those word stand out.

It automatically made my jaw tickle. I want to punish her so bad.

First, I wasn't even informed she was hurt. Secondly, I found this man so close to what's mine. And third point is, she is talking to me like I'm only her king.

Your highness.

Your highness.

I used to take pride of this phrase when people used to call me this. But now I realised I have never hated anything more than hearing it from her mouth.

From the lips I wanted her to scream my name, she is addressing me only as her king.

Just not done.

And I have to do something about that really soon.

"I think I will take care of her. You shouldn't miss the celebrations. You know my mother fancy you." I  told Aarav hoping him to take a clue and leave.

"And you are going to be here? The celebration is for your wedding" he taunted.

"It's not about wedding." My voice was hard. He gave me a smirk. "Yet" I added.

After that I just glared at him for some moments while he glared back.

We didn't like each other from our very childhood. He always liked competition while I was only interested in my own self.

We don't hate each other. But we don't like each other too.

As if sensing the tension between us, sanyukta decided to interrupt.

"I think I would like to go and rest." She started. "In my brother's room. Of course." She said eyeing Aarav.

I put my hand forward to help her but then I see another palm in view. I was fuming by now.

Sanyukta eyed both the hands before she sigh and stand up on her own, walking past us.

"Last time I remember it was my neck which was injured not my legs." She taunted behind her.

She must have lot of guts to leave two king's hanging.

I stood up on my feet to follow her.

"Nice choice." Aarav commented.

Without turning to him.

"I wouldn't say it twice." I fix my coat. "Stay away from her." Giving him a last glance I move out of the room.

"I think she is free to choose." He said behind me and I stop walking. I turn to him keeping my anger in control.

"You must have some options to choose one. I don't see any option." I told him.

"Me neither." He smirked raising a eyebrow up. Before I could say something he turned and leave.

What. Does. He. Mean?

There is no way there is somebody else than me. No way. I wouldn't let it happen. I can't let this happen.

Furious at my own thoughts, I made my way to her room. As expected I found it locked from inside. I banged the door with all the anger I had.

No response.

I let out my anger on the door again. Honestly speaking, after letting out half of my anger on the door, my mind got clear a little.

Why I'm angry at her?

She hadn't done anything wrong? Infact the opposite, she is the victim here.

Realising this, my hands fall to my side.

"Will you let me in?" I tried to calm my voice down. "

Please." I requested.

I never said that word ever before.

Using this word, made me a different kind of... vulnerable.

"Just for once." I tried again.

Why it look like my heart in bleeding?

Is it how it's going to be? Me waiting for her to open her door for me? This feeling of rejection did something wierd inside me. What if Aarav was right? How much did they talked to each other that he was so confident that she had a choice.

"Let me in." My voice was hurried. "Now." I was about to bang the door but suddenly I heard the lock shuffle.