27..

"its turning cold. you sure you are alright?" I spoke softly to her while she just nodded her small head but by the way she was shivering of can tell she is freezing.

I also know that she won't ever admit it to me if she even feeling uncomfortable in any  way. 

"actually I'm scared. " I said and she looked at me with side eyes.

"so do you mind if I just...." I shift  closer to her and she looked at me little startled.

I took a pause and observe her. I don't want her to flee.

"so you are really leaving me? " I asked her and this time she turn to look at me clearly.

"are you ill?" that's what she asked me. her question made me chuckle a little but it made her look at me more weirdly. then she lift her small hand and bring it to my head and touch it lightly.

"holy ....you are freezing " I flinched at how cold her touch is.

"and you are so ...warm." she utter letting her hand linger there.

I suddenly have a devilish idea that could made her all warm but she definitely won't like it.

"actually I think I can do so something to keep you warm." I whispered to light up the situation.

"really." she exclaimed even in her weak state.

she looked up and down at me with her hoody eyes. God why does  that turned me on?

"actually I was thinking the same thing." she smiled and shuddered.

"you want me to do it here?" I asked straightening up a little. .

"only if you are comfortable." she murmured lowly.

"I don't mind." I looked down at my red robe which was tied by a golden belt  around my waist. I opened the buckle of the best swiftly and shrugged off the red robe down my shoulder. as soon as the robe was off she looked at me with glee in her eyes.

"that's so kind of you " she quickly took that robe and throw her small thin arms into its sleeves. while I just sat there dumbstruck.

I sigh. So she was talking about the robe..

whatever. I know my idea was better.

but who cares.

I looked down and sat back down at my seat. I looked at her by a side glance. the long sleeves hang past her small fist and she covered her face with the sleeves time to time.

I won't admit that she still look adorable.

I shook off my head and focus on the situation. there is no point in putting up a fire if it's gonna rain. we have to find a place to stay till tomorrow

or

maybe I can convince her to come back to palace.

I thought about it for sometime and came up with a plan.

"I never really thought you would give up so soon. I mean did Arianna really scared you to your limit that you want to leave. that's wired. " I sat back more comfortably.

"she said very mean things to me and almost try to murder me. " she defended herself but I know the reason is more than just Arianna.

"so? she said mean things and you accept them? she try to hurt you so would leave? I apologise if I'm wrong but that's a coward move. " I close my eyes and rest back.

by the silence I knew I had created a havoc in her mind.

But when I silence stretched I felt weird as if someone was staring at me.

when I open my eyes I saw her close to me and looking straight into eyes.

she is doing it again. she is making my body work differently.  I was attracted by the coldness coming from her small body.  I felt close to her seeing my robe wrapped tightly around her small body.  why the hell it look so tempting to close the distance between our ..

"I know what you are doing. that was a smart move actually. but no. I am not coming back with you. you enjoy your royal self in your royal palace. " she ended up and stand up. 

"and where do you think you are going?" I was too shocked at the loss of dominance.

what's she is doing to me?

"not back to your place."

I got up too and follow her closely behind. but knowing how weak she is I wasn't convinced. so I move beside her and entwined our hands gently.

palm to palm,  fingers filling the gap between each other's fingers.

she looked up at me but didn't said anything. I took that as a cue to hold tighter.

after that I leaded the way while she follow closely behind me.

we can walk out of the woods to the boundary of the kingdom. but it's going to rain soon and I can't risk her being drenched.

"why are you doing this?" she called out from behind. I successfully dodged that question previously too. I myself don't know why I'm doing this.

"I left your Kingdom. so I'm not your pupil anymore. " she added and tried to snatch her hand away but I tighten the grip but didn't turn to her

"until you are under no premises I had to take care of you." I was not convinced myself.

"what after I cross the premises." she asked and this time I don't know if I am ready to answer.

"we part our ways from the moment you step out of my Kingdom" I told her. "no option for coming back." I added.

"why would I even come back. I have it all planned. " she said and I laughed.

"why are you laughing?" she asks feeling offended.

"I have it all planned alright. I will go to another Kingdom. then I will go straight to the king and ask for work. maybe the king will be impressed by me and my personality that he would marry me and I will become his queen. then I will come back to visit this Kingdom. with him As his queen."

at first I was amused at her dreams but my amusement dies when I heard 'his queen'. it didn't felt right to my ears. but when it's think about it I realise something.

I stop and turn around while she almost bumped into my chest.

"you are not giving up." He realised. "you are planning a revenge on me. "

thank you so much.

please vote and comment.

suggestions and criticism are welcome.