76.

The whole kingdom  was informed to be present in the palace tomorrow. There is something big going to happen tomorrow. All the prisoners were supposed to provide death sentence tomorrow. All prisoners will be hanged and every citizen is going to be a witness.

It was definitely a cruel move but definitely an example set for future generations.

Nobody dared to oppose the new order of prince. Everybody knew whoever going to voice any objection will be hanged right beside the prisoners.

"The queen is one the prisoners, your highness." A minister reminds the king.

King passed a challenging look from his eyes asking him to continue.

"Do you want me to free her before night? " The minister was sweating.

" She is one of the prisoners. She is going to end up where all prisoners will. " The king voice was hard.

"where abouts of my father? " It's been days since he had send search for him but yet he got nothing. His patience was getting thin now.

When all minister stand there with their head hung low, he sense his blood rushing to his head.

"And her?" His jaw was tight when he asked that. He knew he is going to loose his temper any day now.

"His answer is same, your highness." The minister which visited Aarav's Kingdom, answered.

Randhir has to look away to hide the disappointment.

"He claims that he doesn't have anything that been yours at any point of life, yet." The minister repeated Aarav's words.

Randhir precisely noticed the hidden taunt in there.

"But why would he admit even if he had her?" Another minister asked.

" He is Aarav. He wouldn't have missed an opportunity to shout it from a mountain if he had her. He like challenging me. He would have brag about it for years if he had her." Randhir voice was sharp and it made the royal court to fall silent after wards.

" Have you been checking who is coming and going out of the Kingdom?" Randhir asked.

" All of them. Yes your highness!" Minister answered. " Males and females, as you said." The minister repeated.

Randhir remember how good she played the role of yukt.

"We have to find her. Ask in other kingdom. Put on higher price. I want her in front of me." Randhir commanded and the ministers nodded.

"What about the king, your highness!" A minister asked.

"King?" Randhir gave him chance to correct his mistake.

"Your father, your highness!" The minister looks down.

"We don't have to do much. He know the way here. He will be here when he want too. He has to come. He has no where else to go." The king declared.

"do you mean they are hiding?" Minister asked.

King nodded. "Somebody is helping them in hiding. We have to find them, the king will come out on his own."

"The main concern is her. Find her at any cost. I want us to find her first than anybody else. She had made more enimies in this month more than I have made in my entire life." Randhir knew he had been showing his weakness way too clearly but when it comes to her, he couldn't stop himself.

"court has been dismissed." Randhir roared and minister began to stand but stopped when two guards came running inside the hallway.

"What's wrong?" Randhir senses were heightened.

The guards look terrified and almost on verge of crying.

"They escaped." One of the guard said.

"Who?" Randhir lean ahead. Already in rage.

"The prisoners. Somebody helped them escaped." The other guard blurt out.

Randhir was too stund to react.

They escaped.

All of them.

Nobody can dare to go against me except....

A small smirk formed at corner of his lips as his heart skip a beat.

"So she never left."