30.

"come on get up. you need to eat." I heard him speak as soon as I woke up. he was again sitting close to me as every time I wake up.

"I told you it's creepy when you are looking at me while I sleep. " I said getting up a little with his help. his hold was gentle with his hands warm.

"I wasn't. " he stated and move around.

"can I take a bath?" I asked, almost felt like I'm taking his permission.

why would I do that?

"I'm gonna take a bath." I rephrased my sentence and heard him slowly mutter 'that's more like you ' 

with that idea of bathing in get up from the bed.

"wait. you can't bath alone " he stated as he move towards me.

I look at him in the eyes for a moment and then laughed.

"oh yeah I apologise how can I forgot. can you send around ten twenty people, men preferable, so I  an bath with them. " I tell him sarcastically but then I saw something changed in his eyes. he took few step closer to me but something stop him in mid way. he close his eyes and took a deep breath.

"I will call someone to help you. " he stated before leaving the room alone without listening to me that I don't think I want any help

but soon the lily sister arrive and I felt myself smiling at their sight.

Randhir followed them closely behind and move towards me.

I felt a cold metal pressed to my palm.

a dagger

"it's for your safety " he explained.

"but I trust them. " I replied.

"I don't trust anyone anymore hen it's comes to you now " he whispered and I almost felt like he didn't want me to hear it.

so that's what I did. ignoring what he said. I pressed the dagger back into his palm and leave to bath after saying.

"trust their loyalty.  one of the rules to be better king "

***

happily bathed, well feed and comfortably cocoon in sheets I was living my life of peace and content until he arrived back into the room.

he made his way straight to me and put the dagger on my lap.

"you should have keep this with you." he grind his teeth angrily.

"why you are implying again and again that  people are roaming around just to kill me. "

"they might be. " he added and pressed dagger more into my hands.

"why do you think so?"

"because I knew Arianna can never do it all alone. somebody's is helping her. " he looked out of the window.

"and I'm going to find out who." he added and was about to leave. I know he is going to Arianna.  the sisters told me that she is in a cell.

"can I come?"

"no."

then I began to get up grok the bed to go with him.

"why do you even ask of you had to do what you wish for " he looked annoyed.

"I was trying to show some  manners but then I realised I don't need your permission anymore " I chipped and move to his side happily.

"you are still in my Kingdom. "

"so what?  "

"you need to obey Me. I'm the king "

"what will you do If I don't. "

"you don't want to know the whole list right " he laughed darkly.

"you want to control me. "

"along with the so many things I want to do to you. "

"kill me? "

"more like tie you up to that bed and....."

"and ?"

"and keep you tied up forever so you do what I say "

"you think tieing me up will make me obey?"

"no surely but I think of can do a lot after tieing you up. "

"let's go now. I am excited to see Arianna."

"stick to my side and let me do the talking."

"yes your highness "

***

it's was far more scarier than I imagined. totally dark and it smell bad.

"remember. stick to my side and I will do the talking "

suddenly we are in front of a cell.  metal bars between me and Arianna.

"hey Arianna. " I said while stepping near the bars. I could heard randhir cursing behind me.

***

Arianna looked at her in shock.

I just wanted to snatch her back to my side and take her back to the safety of my room. but I guess I am curious how will she amaze me this time.

"yes I'm alive you don't need to scared I'm not here to kill you. I just wanted to talk to you."

I saw pure rage in Arianna eyes.

"I know why you did what you did. I understand.  it's hurts when we love someone who doesn't love us too. it's hurts. but what you did wasn't the solution"

I think I saw Arianna pick something from beside her on the floor.

"you are just wasting your life for someone who doesn't even love you "

Arianna make her way slowly near the metal bars.

"I would just sat that. ....."

"so you fall for this face huh?"Arianna said before she throw her long arms out of the metal bars.

in a swift move I tired to stop her movement by holding up my palm on front of sanyukta face.

the small glass pierce sliced my palm open.

suddenly Arianna eyes widens and she pleaded

"I apologise your highness. I would have never do that." Arianna cried.

I turn to sanyukta abs inspect her face

"are you okay?" but she was too engrossed in killing Arianna with her eyes.

my impulsiveness made me realise again that I can even die for her while her rage tells me that she is ready to kill for me.

thank you do much

please vote and comments.

suggestions and criticism both are welcome.