54.

Punish me.

PUNISH ME.

Punish me?

I have no idea what I have asked for?

This could be anything?

Something bad too.

What if he asked for me to dance for him?

Or what if he asked to jump off the window?

No he won't do that.

I did a mistake when I decided to look ahead at him. Straight into his eyes.

His eyes turned darker and I gulp.

"You have no idea what you are asking for." He murmured against my lips.

Exactly.

"Think again." He gave me a chance to save myself.

I breath heavily.

I can be a coward and strong back but my curiosity is gonna get me killed.

"What's the worst can happen." I muttered casually. Faking casualty only to calm down myself.

His eyes still had the rage in them but his lip twitch. That smirk erupt a somersault in my belly.

"Worst than you could ever imagine."

It made me gulp again but I keep my gaze up. 

I quickly glance down at his hand resting on my waist but his hand in my hairs yanked them back harder. It made my gasp loudly this time. But he didn't met our lips this time too. 

Am I craving it?

God. Yes. Please.

"I want to punish you so bad that you would fear leaving me ever again." He murmured rubbing his nose to mine.

This small gesture made me whimper.

"I already do." I replied back.

This time his smirk tuned to a full smile until I saw his eyes closing before I felt his lips touching mine. The touch made me close my eyes too.  I savor the touch in my memories for my life. At first his lips move slowly against mine until something clicked in him and his both palms came to my face to hold me tightly. He suck my lips hard this time and only God knows that I liked it more. I had to lean back when he tower over me. Still moving his lips against mine, his hands began to slide down.

To side of my neck to down my shoulder. I shudder when they reach sides of my chest. Once they reach side of my waist I got a little squeeze from his big palms. My lips stop moving in surprise when his hands began to slide lower down. At sudden stop in my movements he moved his lips lower.

I let out a loud moan when they reached my neck. He kissed my neck with his teeth this time. My fingers grasp his soft hairs and I arch my neck back.

His hands that were sliding lower reached to my thighs now. When they reached my knees they halt. He focus on biting my neck for a moment. I tug on hairs hard at the sting I felt at my neck.

My eyes went wide when with one swift movement he parted my both knees and step ahead.

The narrow pants I'm wearing now gave him access closer to me. I shift a little to bring a little gap in our body. But he didn't like that. Digging his teeth harder into my skin, his both hands went around my waist and pull me in..

Feeling new kind of things in my belly I tried to shift a little again.

"Move one more time and you gonna regret it." He left my neck only threaten me by looking straight into my eyes.

"And you? " I asked. "You won't regret it? " I added.

He chuckled lightly.

"It would probably be the best night of my life till now." He touched his forehead and breath heavily.

Me too.

I feel relaxed now. Hoping he is relaxed too.

"Now let's talk about your punishment." He look up at me as his hands return to my knees. He look straight down at me and rub his hands up and down on my thighs.

My heart flutter even time his hands came upwards fearing what's if he didn't stop here.

"Yes, your majesty." I couldn't help my blush and I couldn't look up into his eyes anymore.

He hold my chin and tilt it up.

"Look at me love. We haven't done the thing which will make it harder to make an eye contact afterwards." He teased me and I blushed harder.

"Now let me think a suitable punishment for you." He hummed to himself and state behind me at the moon.

While I enjoy staring at mine.  I adore him. His shining eyes. Pointed nose.  Red lips. Angular jawline.

"What if, for the rest of two weeks, you just.." he waited to make sure I'm listening.

"Please me." He ended.

"Please you? " I asked back.

"Please Me." He nodded.

I remember the day we talk about how making Me obey pleases him the most.

"Make me the happiest man." He smirked.

"In these two weeks." He challenged.

"And what if I said no." I teased him a little.

"Then you are not leaving until you do." He laughed darkly.

At this moment i was so sure that he is gonna have his ways with me and I couldn't lie and say that I don't want that.