32.

I tip toed towards the door.  I even removed my anklets so I won't make a sound even by mistake. once I reached the door successfully I hold the handle for a while. once I was sure, I pull the doors open. I saw moonlight illuminating the corridors. the white pure light made my heart warm but I have a better thing to do.

run away.

I looked around and was about to jump down in the grass when I was yanked back by a hold on my braid. the tug on my hair was gentle yet hard.

"for heaven's sake. this is the third time you have tried running away with two days." my back was tightly pressed to his front while he whisper sleepily in my ear. his voice was deep because of the sleep. he gently tug once more and my head tipped back a little landing on his shoulder.  I feel his head lean in closer to my neck. my heart beat was fast and I hold my breath. maybe I can push him back and still jump down to run away.

I feel his breath on my neck while I just waited for a opportunity. suddenly he retreated back to my ear.

"you are turning me insane." he murmur but it somehow made me chuckle.

"you think it's funny. " his voice was dark this time and I immediately stop and tried to turn around but I felt a warm hand snaked around my waist and I almost yelp.

"what are you doing? " my words were hurried and eyes widened.

he lean in and out his other hand on the railing in front of us. I was trapped when he lean in more and I feel my belly  pressed to the railing while my back pressed to his front. 

for heaven sake. what if somebody saw us like this?

"what do you think I'm doing?" his murmur was low and it was terrifying.

I took hold the railing with both of my hands too and pushed back a little.  I didn't want to fall down on the ground unwillingly.

I felt him halt behind me. had I done something? his grip around my tighten.

"don't move. at least not like that. " I felt his nose in my hairs.

"you are weird when you are sleepy. " I commented and hold myself not to push back anymore.

"you have no idea." he inhaled and suddenly he let go.  I turn around to see him going back to his room as if nothing happened.

I could still jump off right now but his behaviour made me curious. so I did which I shouldn't have.

I followed him back to his room.

"do you really want me to tie you down or are you willing to obey?" his voice was loud this time.  sleep totally gone

"like that could stop me?" I made a face at him and move to wear my anklets back. I saw him watching me keenly.

"where do you want to go?" his question was yearning for a reply.

"to my parents " I responded honestly. 

he was silent for some moments until I saw him walking to me. my senses on alert when he took a seat beside me on the edge of the window. 

"actually they aren't here." he look down at me. my ears perked up so did my brows.

"what? what did you do to them? you didn't kill them right? oh for God's sake you punished them for my faults. that's so cruel. .."

"for heaven's sake. no. why would I do that? " his angry roar stopped me and made me sit down abruptly. 

gosh. that was scary.

"where are they?" I asked meekly.

"I knew that the things are going to be messy when I got to know about yukt. until then I wasn't sure what I was about to do with you but I was sure that you father health wasn't improving and if by any means your truth came out he will be stressed. " he took a pause an looked at me.

I suddenly felt the guilt of lying to everybody and the humiliation I feel when he found out.

"I send them to another Kingdom for better treatment. ' he ended.

a sudden warmth spread in my heart.

"so they don't know what's happening here?"

he nodded no.

"they aren't disappointed in me? "

he nodded no again.

"I'm still their pure naive daughter. "

his lips twitched and he nodded no.

I huffed but smiled to my own.

"thank you." I whisper slowly and looked down. almost shy

almost.

"I don't want a 'thank you' I want something in return."

does it involves doing something dirty?

"I'm not sleeping with you?" I mumble out with straight glare. but when he returns the glare I realise this wasn't what he wanted to say.

"we will do that eventually but I want something else now "

I almost choked at his initial sentence but listen to him carefully

"stay and continue your job." he stated normally like that was so easy to do.

but he had done a great thing for me. I can't say no.

"on one condition. "

he nods

"I will leave a day before the coronation."