60

This is the hundredth time I am regretting coming down for today's royal court session. If only I had known what's was so special today.

The queen stand in between the prince and his soon to be bride. A pang of jealousy hit me hard in my guts at how good they look together. His demeanor was tough and his eyes were staring at me all the time. It's didn't create chaos because I was Yukt.

While the princess is tall if you compare her to my small frame and so soft. She was smiling all the time and steal shy glances of the prince.

My heart hurts more when I look at her. I'm upset about myself but I'm heart broken for her.

I could never be like her.

I didn't stare at them for long because I wasn't sure if I would be able to remove this image from my mind later.

"Today, we all are here for a very special occasion." The queen began.

"We are aware of our king's absence but with his mighty permission I want to declare that our soon to be king has already found our future queen."

I jumped when the crowd broke out in applause.

"For you all to know, they both will be bound into an eternal bond on the same day our prince declares the throne to be his own. Forever." Another wave of applause was close behind.

"At this beautiful occasion, I would like to invite you all to a celebration tonight. The whole Kingdom is invited. Everyone." There was a unique proud on queen's face when she said that. I wonder why.

As she finished, her eyes roam in the crowd until they fall on me. Though I was Yukt but still I received the same hatred as sanyukta would have got.

Only few days more.

I roll my eyes in my head and look away wishing it all to be over soon. Today's royal court session was all about the soon to be bride like how rich they are, and how the queen and her mother have known each other for years and how much useful it will be for our Kingdom if this marriage happen.

Ugh. For the first time I hate my life.

I was so ready to go back to my room and close the doors and wait for this time to end. Thank God I'm leaving a day before their wedding.

When the session was about to end I began to make my way to the doors through crowded hall. In the way I came across to the person I didn't want to see.

"So I'm hoping to see you at celebrations tonight?" The queen voice was bitter.

I nod and began moving.

"Don't forget to bring your sister along." She called behind me.

When I turn to her again, she was smirking.

"She must see where she belongs. That's not beside the prince for sure." She laughed before leaving. As she moved away from my sight my eyes fall on the person behind her.

Another person I didn't want to see today.

His eyes were curious. He saw his mother talking to me. Though he had his fiance in his arms but I couldn't help but still feel something drawing me in toward him..

Security? Safety? Peace?

Can't pin point, but for god's sake I can't think like that. I have to stop.

I turn away swiftly and when I bumped into some body.

I looked up and woooh.

He is tall.

And beautiful.

"Aren't you Yukt?" His voice was husky.

Don't stutter.

"Yeah." I mumbled straightening myself up.

"I have heard a lot about your sister." He smiled.

Oh. Am I getting fame?

"All good things I hope." I laughed.

"Definitely." He saw showing his deep dimples.

"Is she coming in the celebrations tonight?" He eyes shrink a little while smiling so wide.

Uhh. What?

"Well I'm not sure..."

"I don't think she will be able to. I Heard she is not so well, is she?" The prince voice was loud behind me.

What is he trying to do?

"Oh. Is she fine now?" The other handsome male asked worriedly.

I thought about a moment before I let a game on.

"I think she will feel a lot better if she attends the celebrations tonight. I'm sure it will make her happy and excited." I told the handsome man while I feel my face burn with prince glares.

"I prefer she stay home." The prince orders.

"Actually.." the handsome man started. "I would love to meet her if that could be arranged. I have heard a lot about her and I really desire to see her myself. If you don't mind ofcourse." He told me.

"I do mind." The prince retorted angrily.

We both look at the prince quizzically. I can bet he would have no appropriate answer if this man asked why.

So j decided to chip in.

"I think it's totally her choice about what she wants to do. So we better leave it to her."

I said and leave already knowing that she is definitely not attending celebrations tonight.