chapter 82.

The queen had a proud shadow on her face amd her eyes sparkled at the thought of getting the throne back in her control. Vishar was her best option after she failed to control over randhir's mind. Only if Randhir had given his mother a little control, the throne would be his to own.

But for now, the man who is desiring the throne is standing right next to the queen. Vishar had wanted to be the king from very long but only if Randhir hadn't got in his way. The queen is yet to know who she had so many miscarriages before Randhir was born. The only reason that vishar let Randhir live was the little remorse he felt at his depressed sister. There is no way the queen would ever know this, because the only person who know, is vishar. He would prefer death instead of a confession.

"Here." Vishar pointed at sanyukta. "Take your love abd leave the kingdom and it's all sorted." Vishar stated.

" You seem pretty sure that the people are going to accept you as their king." Randhir walked toward him.

" I have a full prepared army standing right outside the palace. " Vishar warned. "whoever rebel, dies."

Randhir stayed silent.

" So now choose love of your life and leave." Vishar remind him.

" I think I'm yet to choose." Randhir smiled and began walking away from them.

" What are you doing?" This time it was queen who was curious.

" I'm choosing, mother." Randhir called while walking towards the throne.

Vishar and queen was too sure that Randhir would choose sanyukta.

"But she dies if you don't choose her." Vishar remind him trying to tempt him.

" And You loose her, forever." The queen added

This time Randhir turn and looked at his mother.

"Isn't this what you wanted mother? You wanted her away from me. You wanted me to let go of her. To let her out of my heart, my mind, my system. This is what I'm doing, mother. I'm doing what you wanted me to do. Or maybe I should had done whatever you wanted me to do." Randhir eyes fall briefly at sanyukta before going back to his mother.

"Things would have been so different if I would have just listen to you, mother. You wouldn't have been disappointed at me. You would have never go against me. We wouldn't have argued. You wouldn't have approached vishar.... and.. father would be alive." Randhir had to close his eyes to hold back his rage.

"But now i want redemption, mother."  Randhir took a deep breath before saying.

" I choose you, mother."

The Queen was overwhelmed and it flicked down through her lost voice. Randhir knew he was winning.

"But that wasn't a option. It was sanyukta or throne." Vishar seem angered.

But before Randhir could say anything the queen cried

"But he choose me." She blinked happily. "His mother." With that the queen made her way to her son.

" But I was supposed to be the king now." Vishar called from behind.

"You were." Queen replied. " But if I have to choose between you and Randhir. I would choose my son." The queen smiled.

Vishar felt betrayed and Randhir was so close from his victory.

"But what if you don't get any chance to choose. " With that vishar pulled out a dagger and stabbed it right into queen's back.

The way vishar had killed the king in front of her, by stabbing him mercilessly in his sleep, she knew she should be careful.

But now it was too late with a knife placed deep past her bones.

Randhir was not expecting what he saw. He was expecting an argument among both of them but a dagger into her guts. No.

"She deserve it, Randhir. You know this." Vishar stated looking at Randhir.

Yes Randhir knew. But nobody had right to provide justice like this. A criminal giving punishment to other criminal. Sound psychopathic.

"Now leave before I change my mind and do the same with your lover too." Vishar warned while the dagger still in Queen back.

When Randhir didn't move, vishar eyes turned hard.

"If that's what you want." Vishar growled before pulling back the dagger harshly out from queen's back and the queen let out a painful shrike.

Randhir couldn't help but run to her. Crumbling down to her feet, the queen landed in her son arms. But what he saw was not what he wanted. There was hatred in her eyes. Complaints. Disappointment.

"If only you would have listened to me." She let out her last breath with those words.

Randhir heart sunken deep down. He was hoping for a little much love atleast the last time with his mother.

Randhir was brought out from his thoughts by a shrill cry.

Vishar had sanyukta neck tightly in his grip.

"Last chance. " Vishar offered. "Throne or her."

Randhir took his time. He glance into sanyukta eyes for answers. She weekly signal with her eyes towards the throne.

But he Randhir was being Randhir.

"Her." Randhir made his choice.