1

Author POV

"Come on V! Let's go to the club tonight. When was the last time that you join us huh? NEVER!"

One of his college friends wants him to join them for clubbing since its the weekend.

"Sorry guys, I've been busy lately and you know how my brothers are like right? Since the incident. They didn't allow me going to the club unless it's with them. Plus I always join you for lunch and shopping?"

V try to reason his classmates and politely turn down their invitation.

V go to club only with his closes group of friends who are not his university friends. However he still went to meal with them whenever they ask. The limitations apply on certain place and occasion or easy to say he can be your friend at school but not outside.

Only certain peoples are allowed to be with him. Even though he can protect himself, V send of the vibe to people that he needs to be protected not because he looks weak but because he is too precious.

V is love by all, he is all sweet and nice even though he is very popular he is very humble and polite to other people as long as you respect him.

"I am very sorry guys. Have fun for me okey. I take you guys for lunch sometime later, promise!" With that V ran to his car where his driver already waiting to take him home.

"Straight home or somewhere else?" ask the driver whose V always see as his own uncle.

"I want to go to Zizi Cafe, I've been craving to have her Carbonara for days now." V cutely told his driver that.

"What ever you wish for Sir." his driver reply.

"Stop doing that Uncle Joe, you know I don't like it!" V pout and his driver smile at his cuteness.

Zizi is his sister in law who owns a cute cafe as a hobby and V loves to hang out at her place whenever he is free.

When his older brother introduced Zizi to the family both of them became good friends instantly and you can say Zizi is the reason why V is sassy when he wants to because Zizi tought him well to have whatever he wants.

V's phone rings when he is about to reach the cafe.

"Yes Alexander?"

"Where are you love?"

"I am at Zizi's Cafe for lunch. Just arrive actually. Getting off the car now."

"All right love, enjoy your meal. Zizi must be happy to have you. She's been calling me about you."

V giggle hearing that  his sister in law miss him because they just met a few days ago. Since he started living on his own, his siblings and in law always check on him. He is the jewel of the family.

As soon as he opens the cafe door, a small figure fall in front of him. A very cute boy just stare at him looking flustered.

"Oh hey... are you alright baby?" V help the boy the stand up and he just nod to answer his question.

"Such a good cute boy you are!" V kiss the little boy cheek and he hugs him. V was shocked at first but hug backs. V always have a way with kids. They just love him without reason.

"Where are your mommy baby?" suddenly 2 ladies come rushing to him.

"Ben! We told you not to run. We are sorry..." the two ladies eye wide when they see V. A famous male model who crossdress but still wins everyone over.

 A famous male model who crossdress but still wins everyone over

"Its ok... So your name is Ben?" The boy still hugging V tightly and V decide to pick him up.

The boy nod again and hide his face on his neck sniffing him. He is just so cute that V smile at his action.

"Sir, let us take him, we are sorry to disturb you." One of the two ladies apologies.

"Are you his mother?"

"No, we are his nanies. He only feel comfortable with his dad or uncles, not even us. But I see he likes you, it's so surprising."

Suddenly Ben lift up his head and look at V. "I like pweety aunty."

V laugh again, his heart feel full for this boy. He is used to little kids calling him aunty.

"Are you hungry? Do you want to eat baby?" Ben nod.

"You can join me then. I'm hungry too!"

"But sir, are you sure?" the nanny asked.

"Of course! I love this baby." V kiss him again.

"Thank you so much. We've been trying to get him to eat for some time but he keep insisted on his dad. We will sit at the next table so you can eat comfortably with him. Thank you again sir."

"Is there anything he is allergic to?" V asked the nannies.

"No, he is fine." The nannies are even more surprised when V even ask if Ben is allergic to anything.

V bring the boy to his usual table by the window. Zizi come to him after watching the incident at the entrace.

"He was making it difficult for them just to have food in him, but he give in to you easily." Zizi smile at V. She knows that V has this aura that pull people to him even kids.

"You know I love kids right. This baby misses his dad. Maybe he is at work."

"Dada outstweten..." Ben trying to say.

"It's outstation baby. What do you want to have baby love?"

"Carlala..."

"We have the same taste! I love Carbonara too!" Ben smile at V, it melt everyone's heart including the nannies who never get a smile from the boy.

V and Ben enjoy their meal and V is  feeding Ben. V didn't noticed that the nannies recorded everything that happened because they need to report the unusual to Ben's father.

After the meal Ben feel sleepy and V let him sleep on his lap softly humming for him. He sway his body slowly to let the boy relax.

Then one of the nanny come to V.

"I think we should take him home now and it would be easier while he is still sleeping."

"Aww... Time for good bye now." He kiss Ben for the last time and let the nannies take him from his lap.

V watch them walk away and enter a black car waiting outside.

V walks to the counter to see Zizi talking to a customer.

"Zizi, I'm going home now ok. Love you.!"

"Call me everyday darling!" Zizi shouts from the counter.

"Your husband and my another 2 brothers check on me everyday and I have to report to you as well?!"

Zizi just laugh at V's statement. V never really go against his brothers he knows they do it out of love so he let them do what they want.

Reaching home, he felt tired from all the assignments he gets from universities. Luckily he doesn't have any shooting today so he can rest.
V smile when he remeber about Ben. That boy already have his heart.

To be continued...

If you are happy with my writing and love to reward me with some token appreciation please do so at Patreon page. Of course its not compulsory! Thanks for all the support!

https://www.patreon.com/join/9349268?