8

Author POV

Damon guards told him that V and Ben are on a shopping spree. The guards assign to follow and protect them and they must do it from afar because Damon don't want V to feel uncomfortable.

Damon's plane touchdown just before sunset happen and he went straight to V's location who is having Dinner with Ben in a pizza restaurant.

He decided to watch V treat Ben behind hin so he decided to hide and watch over them.

He can see the happiness of his son even from afar. He is happy to be with V. V sure knows how to calm him and to protect him whenever a fan come approach.

Suddenly a man walk their way. He looks smart and rich wearing a suit with rolex on his wrist.

************************************

Damon POV

"Lionel go closer to them and turn the volume up high. I want to hear their conversation."

I gives order to one of my guards whose wearing casual clothing to go closer to them.

I sees the guys stand next to V and like saying hello and how are you and V reply with a warm friendly style which I don't like even though he is just being respectful.

But later he is taking a seat next to V but V doesn't seem to please to his action. My man are already close enough to them.

I heard he is asking V about work and all those cliché things but V keeps his answer short and simple. That's my boy. Obviously he don't him there.

He then look at V with a serious face and his hands move to V hands but V quick to remove his hands. I think that person hand will be cut later tonight.

"V, I love you, really do. I will give you what you want. I will buy anything for you please be my boyfriend?"

Suddenly my heart beating up so fast. What if V said yes to his unromantic cowboy proposal? Why my hurts at that? Why am I jealous?

V doesn't look surprise more of like annoying face but still want to be respectful.

"Mommy.... I'm tired. I wanna go home..." I am surprised speechless to hear Ben whine of tiredness and call him Mommy.

Both V and that man seem surprised but V fast to recover from it.

"Aww... Baby... Mommy is sorry.. Let me pay for the bills firsf ok?"

V call the waiter for bill and I saw him  used the credit card I gave. It seems meal is the only expenses he use on my cards.

"I'm sorry Mr. President my son is tired and he will get more cranky when tired so please excuse me and I can't accept you. I'm sorry."

Well to say I'm happy that V admit Ben as his son in front of a stranger was something to be celebrate and he is a president but V rejected him.

The president still seen to be in daze or in denial state. Whatever it is I know I will keep him because V is a keeper.

He confess to people Ben is his son despite his status as a super model really make me fall in love more.

V pick Ben to leave the restaurant and I saw his has already on stand bybatvthe valet parking. He put Ben on a baby chair atvthe back and drive away.

"George, send me to V's. I'm sure he is heading home."

My guards confirmed that they have reach home safely. I am still on my way with George driving.

"V seem to be a good partner to be with if you can swing that way." I look at him through the mirror and saw him smirk.

"To be honest, because of him I swing that way. He is just one of kind and more importantly he loves Ben."

Both of us went silent until we reach V's place and George just left because he knows my llan without me telling him.

I knock on his door three times and he open the door seconds later. V look surprise to see me standing at his door.

Maybe because it's late or maybe he expect me to pick up Ben tomorrow.

"You are supposed to pick him up tomorrow night mister, my time with him supposed to be longer!"

V protest cutely. He still want to be with Ben, I wonder how you make it so easy with him when I've been struggling.

V invited me in with small pout on his  pretty face.

"My job ended early so I thought I won't trouble you by taking him a day early."

"Says who? He is not a trouble at all. Can you pick him up tomorrow night please I already plan to take him out tomorrow."

V sit accross of me. He is looking too much for me to handle. A short pants with a large shirt that reach his mid thigh hiding his pants.

"It's fine with me but do you mind me sleeping here tonight? I'm too tired and my head hurts."

"Do you need pain killer? Is it hurt so much? How about you lay down."

His concern on me make me happy. He immediately come to my rescue to make me feel comfortable. I do have headache but not that bad maybe because of lack of sleep.

"You should take a shower. Let me show you."

V hold my arms worrying if I collapse on the floor. I only see 2 rooms and I hope he will take me to his room.

He open a gold looking door and I know that this is his room and Ben is sleeping next door. Great!

V bring me a cup of plain water and told to take a warm bath using his en suite bathroom.

When I walk out from the bathroom V has fallen asleep on his bed. He is looking gorgeous even in his sleep. He must be tired today. Modelling and entertaining Ben sure drain out his energy.

I should take on his couch don't want to be labelled as taking advantage.